Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,191
  • Views Views: Views 1,567,537

I have a question (don't know if this is the appropriate thread to ask it):

In the ZK show Comedy Kiladigalu Premier League (CKPL), Akul Balaji a judge and owner of team Akul Titans, always uses a phrase whenever he likes any performance by the comedians in the show

The phrase as far I've seen (& heard)goes like this :

"BHADI SHYAVAGLE BAJGI!!"

Can anyone who has proper knowledge of Kannada tell me the meaning of this phrase?
I'm still waiting for an answer

According to update page Antarapata and Kendasamipige, Gicchi Giligili 3 will end in proportion to Anubandha and Karimani might change timings or end.

Last edited:
According to update page Antarapata and Kendasamipige, Gicchi Giligili 3 will end before Anubandha and Karimani might change timings or end.
Gicchi Gilli Gilli will end in August as confirmed by Niranjan Deshpande to an update page.
Kendasampige is going off air 100 percent confirmed.
Antarapata is still under discussion.
Karimani will mostly change timings.

Note- it's not before anubandha, it's after anubandha awards... Beforere launch of big boss

I'm sorry if this post of mine hurts anybody's sentiments, but I pity the kannada audience for their double standards.

Let me tell you why.

When ZK launched the promo of DKD 2024 with a new concept - Non dancer celebrities and common dancers, people criticized the concept and vowed to boycott the show.

But when the premiere episodes of the show aired on the channel, these same people were showering praises on the non dancer celebrities and were already predicting the winners!

Although some of the non dancer celebrities danced really well (notably Sihi, Kavya Shaiva, Gagana, Yashaswini, Priya alias Meghana, Jeevan alias Shashi, Kanthi aka Dhanush, Vishwa aka Bhawish, Mimicry Gopi and Sahana), some performances were not at all upto the mark, especially of that astrologer fellow called Aryavardhan who shouts Jingalaka bara bara all the time and also that chatterbox called Pratham.

This is the reason why I pity the kannada audience for their double standards. Nachikeya Agirobodhu! (You should be ashamed of yourself!)

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this post of mine hurts anybody's sentiments, but I pity the kannada audience for their double standards.

Let me tell you why.

When ZK launched the promo of DKD 2024 with a new concept - Non dancer celebrities and common dancers, people criticized the concept and vowed to boycott the show.

But when the premiere episodes of the show aired on the channel, these same people were showering praises on the non dancer celebrities and were already predicting the winners!

Although some of the non dancer celebrities danced really well (notably Sihi, Kavya Shaiva, Gagana, Yashaswini, Priya alias Meghana, Jeevan alias Shashi, Kanthi aka Dhanush, Vishwa aka Bhawish, Mimicry Gopi and Sahana), some performances were not at all upto the mark, especially of that astrologer fellow called Aryavardhan who shouts Jingalaka bara bara all the time and also that chatterbox called Pratham.

This is the reason why I pity the kannada audience for their double standards. Nachikeya Agirobodhu! (You should be ashamed of yourself!)
Zee is good at hiding negative comments

Zee is good at hiding negative comments
Maybe. But double standards are double standards and that's the truth.

By the way I personally feel that the concept of DKD 2024 is really good. Although I feel the way some celebrities were labelled as 'non dancers', it was a misperception. Majority of the celebrities danced really well. Even Sahana from Puttakkana Makkalu who said in her VT that she knows only 1% of dance and she's not good at it, gave a good performance. However I admit that choosing jokers like Pratham and Aryavardhan who doesn't even know the D of Dance was a bad idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom