Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,523,339
CImbmxZ.jpg

What about 'Ginirama'? Why they're not annoucing time? They're waiting to see trp of other serials & to annouce time of 'ginirama' in CK?

This serial defentily end within a 2 month
In ZK Naagini 2 front other channels Serials never work
This Udaya TV waste they are simply wasting money
It's not end In 2months... It's a remake of Gemini tv 's Pournami Serial Remake....
I don't know about Remake or orginal serial
But serial defentily ending in 2 months
Just check the promo in social media how many likes , views and Comments got in Udaya TV official social media accounts
All viewers Shifting to Zee Kannada for Naagini 2 serial
Don't neglect udayaTv because in recent days Udaya Tv serials like sevanthi,kasturiNivasa,Amnoru,nandini,nanunannakanaau are Gain medium ratings

Manasare serial got 6.5 tvr in launch week and became no.1 serial of Udaya tv and 6th place in overall Kannada serials.
But don't know whether it will sustain its ratings in coming weeks or not.

Last edited:
Manasare serial got 6.5 tvr in launch week and became no.1 serial of Udaya tv and 6th place in overall Kannada serials.
This is very doubtful. I believe in the ratings but. It's hard to believe the Serial that made no noice and suddenly gets huge trp. Something is not right. Seeing previous records where 2 serials of same network was alleged for tampering barc ratings. Have to see next week.

They not done some promotion like Zee or Star
Nowadays I am not believing barc ratings and also One serial got huge ratings at 9 pm some week back

This is very doubtful. I believe in the ratings but. It's hard to believe the Serial that made no noice and suddenly gets huge trp. Something is not right. Seeing previous records where 2 serials of same network was alleged for tampering barc ratings. Have to see next week.
Thanks for writing this about ratings
already some years back Ravi Belagere's Hai Bengaluru weekly paper Reveled about fake ratings
I don't Reveal the that two channel names
But one channel saying we are working hard for no 1 position and finally they done recently and Another channel no 3 position from many years

Last edited:
Wait for some weeks you will get some answer
Govt or BARC should seize the tampering BARC panel metres

I am statistical student.the first thing thought to us is that statistics is a dangerous tool if it is used wrongly. I don't know weather BARC samples are good ( but they claim ). After trai implementation there are huge changes in TV market. Barc should reconsider their samples. As some cable operators promote few channels by telling customer to buy them.

It's a true rating ! They had Nandini for one hour last two weeks. If you look at Nandini and Manasare , it almost retained the rating of Nandini( plus few more points)..which means audience remained for new show too. Their strategy worked. They did focus on their own core audience group to stay at 9PM slot.

It's a true rating ! They had Nandini for one hour last two weeks. If you look at Nandini and Manasare , it almost retained the rating of Nandini( plus few more points)..which means audience remained for new show too. Their strategy worked. They did focus on their own core audience group to stay at 9PM slot.
I don't think it works like that bro.
What we are saying is udaya last week had 4.5 tvr at 9 slot. But this week suddenly to 6.9. and if so increase where did these audience come from. All of a sudden.
For example. Gattemela audience increased due to migration of audience from agnisakshi hence agnisakshi fell. But in this case there is no migration. And if so happen to be core audience what were they watching at that slot before manasare.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock