Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,143
  • Views: Views 1,551,036
I don't think it works like that bro.
What we are saying is udaya last week had 4.5 tvr at 9 slot. But this week suddenly to 6.9. and if so increase where did these audience come from. All of a sudden.
For example. Gattemela audience increased due to migration of audience from agnisakshi hence agnisakshi fell. But in this case there is no migration. And if so happen to be core audience what were they watching at that slot before manasare.
Udaya had 6+ ratings for mahasanchike of Nandini.. during that time they advertised Manasare very well. Jeevanadi usually get 3.5 TVR at 9Pm. So it's not a big deal to get 6+ rating..

And you were taking about migration of audience of Gattimela and Agnisakshi..things should not be like that in all the case. Before Jote joteyali in ZK, mahadevi (3+), ranganayaki (4+), Varalakshmi (3+) was the total TVR of kannada market. But jote joteyali got 13+, it's all new audience. Nandini retained 5+ and there was no migration of audience.

It's a true rating ! They had Nandini for one hour last two weeks. If you look at Nandini and Manasare , it almost retained the rating of Nandini( plus few more points)..which means audience remained for new show too. Their strategy worked. They did focus on their own core audience group to stay at 9PM slot.
I don't think it works like that bro.
What we are saying is udaya last week had 4.5 tvr at 9 slot. But this week suddenly to 6.9. and if so increase where did these audience come from. All of a sudden.
For example. Gattemela audience increased due to migration of audience from agnisakshi hence agnisakshi fell. But in this case there is no migration. And if so happen to be core audience what were they watching at that slot before manasare.
Naagini 2 have heavy viewership at 9 pm slot
6.5 TVR not possible for Udaya TV serial 9 pm slot

It's all the good content and making that matters. CK is still using its old cook book. That moorugantu is whitewashed version of Akka and Gandhari.. dual role of lead actress with two shades. No novelty in the concept, making is comparatively good. CK deserve to be at the last spot for 9PM.

Udaya had 6+ ratings for mahasanchike of Nandini.. during that time they advertised Manasare very well. Jeevanadi usually get 3.5 TVR at 9Pm. So it's not a big deal to get 6+ rating..

And you were taking about migration of audience of Gattimela and Agnisakshi..things should not be like that in all the case. Before Jote joteyali in ZK, mahadevi (3+), ranganayaki (4+), Varalakshmi (3+) was the total TVR of kannada market. But jote joteyali got 13+, it's all new audience. Nandini retained 5+ and there was no migration of audience.
No jj is completely due to migration. On jj launch ranganayaki fell to 1.7 - 2.2 tvr from previous 4.5+ tvr. I still have those ratings. And JJ opening got 11.8 and it was due to effective advertising on all possible ways they brought in huge untouched audience. We all knew it was hit because before the serial launched 5 to 10 fan pages opened some of them had 5k + followers. So it was kind of creating curiosity. I am not telling that udaya trp is fake. Since I am a statistic student i am curious to know how on world those audience came

How ? Star , Colors done heavy promotion for there serials at 9 pm slot
Udaya TV not done any promotion for that serial
This was was not expected from serial Producer and Suneel Puranik part of the serial also he is Chairman of Kannada film Academy

It's all the good content and making that matters. CK is still using its old cook book. That moorugantu is whitewashed version of Akka and Gandhari.. dual role of lead actress with two shades. No novelty in the concept, making is comparatively good. CK deserve to be at the last spot for 9PM.
Ck has been doing lot of experiment. They are thinking about future and simply producing tones and tones of new fiction show just like star did. They want it for their streaming library.

BARC should take some serious action to these serials Producers and also these serials ratings should ban for atleast 1 month

Then udaya tv 'manasare'really have rating 6.5 or not just confirm me rating is fake?

Then udaya tv 'manasare'really have rating 6.5 or not just confirm me rating is fake?
Don't know. The trp list we get is different from what channel gets. We get list of someone who edited and sends us.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock