Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,126
  • Views: Views 1,538,579
Is Star Suvarna is Crazy??
I think this is the first time that a single Kannada that a GEC is having 15 Fictions
But Noon slots are working very well to them
They are ready to become no 1 channel 😂
Soon we can watch afternoon 1 pm to night 11 pm with 20 + serials
Even we can expect new serials on morning 😁😂😂

Suvarna is doing its fiction well but no reality shows they must introduce some interesting and fun filled reality shows then still their ratings will increase
Recently ended GanaBajana but it was not upto the mark of was quite boring

Is Star Suvarna is Crazy??
I think this is the first time that a single Kannada that a GEC is having 15 Fictions
But Noon slots are working very well to them
I think they fallow Star Maa. In star Maa also some afternoon serials doing well. And they also move prime time serials to afternoon slot for new serials. (Note: In telugu all GEC having afternoon slots for serials but Maa doing well)

I think they fallow Star Maa. In star Maa also some afternoon serials doing well. And they also move prime time serials to afternoon slot for new serials. (Note: In telugu all GEC having afternoon slots for serials but Maa doing well)
Yes once upon a time Udaya and ETV in Kannada was having nearly 20+ I guess including weekend serials but later on day by day it was made only to Primetime I hope again in Kannada noon serials trend will starts

I think business head not going change in Star Suvarna and All these changes happening from Sai Prasad
Previously he is the head of Star maa

Hadu Karnataka deserves to be a hit show. The way the show is getting forward is too impressive. I watch both the shows (inc. sa re ga ma pa) but liked Hadu Karnataka for the way its presented.
Minimal sentimental drama and max importance to music and its terms being explained are the things which I liked over Sa Re Ga Ma Pa!
I am missing Sadhu Kokila these days any updates about his absence?
I observed that the no.of sponsors are decreasing. If I remember correctly, at the time of beginning of show KIA Carnival, Lion Agmark Honey were the sponsors. Now only Archi Hing are thd sponsors.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock