Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,111
  • Views: Views 1,530,449
some news channel acting partial by always promoting like 99% zee Kannada shows.
Especially public TV and suvarna news. They are promoting jothe jotheyalli and gatemmela.

U know 1 year ago colors kannada shows where promoting like maja talkies, bigg boss and many serials now it's zee turn.

U know 1 year ago colors kannada shows where promoting like maja talkies, bigg boss and many serials now it's zee turn.
No I am not talking about that. I know putta gowri was promoted. I am talking about hanumanta of saregama and JJ serial every day. I was curious to know whether it was volunteer promotion or paid.

Hanumantha episodes in public tv is getting good trp for them, they only said it. Whatever they telecast about him there will be no loss.I don't think it is paid.

No I am not talking about that. I know putta gowri was promoted. I am talking about hanumanta of saregama and JJ serial every day. I was curious to know whether it was volunteer promotion or paid.
Public TV and Hanumantha😂😂
Even i saw some zee kannada serials highlighted in yesterday's episode I don't think they are biased.. Even Colors shows gets promoted with some ½ an hour episodes.... I think those are all paid promotions from channel end!

Any body please tell me highest tvr in the Kannada serial history?
I thought pgm got history tvr

Any body please tell me highest tvr in the Kannada serial history?
I thought pgm got history tvr
According to barc agnisakshi had highest trp till now. But it doesn't mean others didn't have. Some of the old classic serials like amrutavarshini,mutthina Torana, and others had high trp.
Week 11 2020 gattemela has slightly beaten agnisakshi with 16.8 whereas agni had 16.4. on keeping record of availability of channel agnisakshi still holds unofficial highest trp in Kannada television history

According to barc agnisakshi had highest trp till now. But it doesn't mean others didn't have. Some of the old classic serials like amrutavarshini,mutthina Torana, and others had high trp.
Week 11 2020 gattemela has slightly beaten agnisakshi with 16.8 whereas agni had 16.4. on keeping record of availability of channel agnisakshi still holds unofficial highest trp in Kannada television history
Screen shot of article below

Screenshot-2020-03-27-13-53-54-57.jpg

Interview of Raksh that he said pgm got highest tvrಇದು ಯಾರಿಗೂ ತಿಳಿದಿರದ 'ಗಟ್ಟಿಮೇಳ' ಧಾರಾವಾಹಿಯ ರಕ್ಷ್ ಯಶಸ್ಸಿನ ಕಥೆ : ರಕ್ಷ್ ಸಂದರ್ಶನ

Last edited:
Jj will only telecast till march 31 & gattimela is going to telecast till april 3. Due to corona shootings has been stopped. According to bhoomi taayane& mangalyam tantunanena serials dierectors, they'll going to have loss upto 1 crore.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock