Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,401
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,637
For some reasons Mahabharata dubb was not up to the mark. Bgms were good. But lead roles did not have good energetic voice
Yes.. Dubbing quality was not good. No energy or involvement in voice. Mostly it was just dubbed for hotstar i guess.
BGM no kannada version was present, just music including title track

But, i think they would follow old serials & shows pattern. What about retelecast of 'ashwini nakshatra' , 'radha ramana' & 'arundathi' after lockdown? Because however serials telecasting starts.

Last edited:
But, i think they would follow old serials & shows pattern. What about retelecast of 'ashwini nakshatra' , 'radha ramana' & 'arundathi' after lockdown? Because however serials telecasting starts.
They will end these shows or shift afternoon slot like 3pm

For some reasons Mahabharata dubb was not up to the mark. Bgms were good. But lead roles did not have good energetic voice
Yes.. Dubbing quality was not good. No energy or involvement in voice. Mostly it was just dubbed for hotstar i guess.
BGM no kannada version was present, just music including title track
Dubbing Quality Good or Bad , But everyone happy that High budget serial is Dubbed in Kannada
waiting for Colors Kannada upcoming Dubbing Serials quality and hope they will Dub with better Dubbing artists

Dubbing Quality Good or Bad , But everyone happy that High budget serial is Dubbed in Kannada
waiting for Colors Kannada upcoming Dubbing Serials quality and hope they will Dub with better Dubbing artists
Colors Kannada don't do Dubbing serial in kar if they want they do serial remake because Remake serial gives better rating than dubbing serial even zee Kannada also.
CK definitely telecast dubbed version of Padhmavat and other films

Colors Kannada don't do Dubbing serial in kar if they want they do serial remake because Remake serial gives better rating than dubbing serial even zee Kannada also.
CK definitely telecast dubbed version of Padhmavat and other films
Definitely they do Channel Head Parmeshwar Gundkal more interested in Dubbing Content :smile2::tup:

Back
Top Bottom