DDF Exclusive Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

PdasaRichee

Registered
Reaction score
I picked some points from Ganesh Chetan post about sudha weekly paper
(If more interested go search Facebook of him)

This comparison waste and dubbing gets Avg rating of original content (my guess its also true in other languages)

Do you agree @Rd22 this below post

Note: already lot discussion done (No more comments)

Rd22

Dream Shine
Reaction score
I picked some points from Ganesh Chetan post about sudha weekly paper
(If more interested go search Facebook of him)

This comparison waste and dubbing gets Avg rating of original content (my guess its also true in other languages)

Do you agree @Rd22 this below post

Note: already lot discussion done (No more comments)
I don't know why you sharing only minus points I am already saw all articles in that book many positive points there but your not sharing these points 😂 and Another side you want Nick kannada but I don't know what you going say in this thread 🤔
Bro Stop bucket handling to one channel Colors and support all Channels in Kannada :tup:

Aksgr

Dream Pro
Reaction score
I don't know why you sharing only minus points I am already saw all articles in that book many positive points there but your not sharing these points 😂 and Another side you want Nick kannada but I don't know what you going say in this thread 🤔
Bro Stop bucket handling to one channel Colors and support all Channels in Kannada :tup:
Dubbing is required. But dubbing shouldn't be life. There was no need of udaya TV to dubb Lakshmi stores. And same with drusti on star. These could have been easily shooted in Kannada.
We understand problem in Mahabharata , and radha Krishna.and aladin. But not others
Dubbing films doesn't harm. But dubbing commercial serials are bad for artist. Because they loose their role.
Coming to Nick Kannada. Chintu TV airs 90% of its content which belongs to Nickelodeon as dubbed. We are not against it.
We are not against dubbing but we are against commercializing dubbed content

Aksgr

Dream Pro
Reaction score
Now ck timer not showing names.
It sometimes shows names. Sometimes doesn't

Rd22

Dream Shine
Reaction score
Dubbing is required. But dubbing shouldn't be life. There was no need of udaya TV to dubb Lakshmi stores. And same with drusti on star. These could have been easily shooted in Kannada.
We understand problem in Mahabharata , and radha Krishna.and aladin. But not others
Dubbing films doesn't harm. But dubbing commercial serials are bad for artist. Because they loose their role.
Coming to Nick Kannada. Chintu TV airs 90% of its content which belongs to Nickelodeon as dubbed. We are not against it.
We are not against dubbing but we are against commercializing dubbed content
Yes I agree that Lakshmi stores not required but Dubbed content watching or not watching are viewers choice :tup:
Sake of 5000 technician or artists 6 Cr + Karnataka people will miss Real Entertainment in Kannada ☹

PdasaRichee

Registered
Reaction score
I like colors becouse the way contents approach but didn't much hate other ( some hate because of remake depending now some dubbing contents)
zeeKannada Gattimela is remeke serial but i liked story and all serials making good
And also malgudi days .Only problem with remake .Even watched most of episodes of WWR
StarSuvarna Mahabharata watching each episode on hotstar

Its all depends on them only(contents)

Last edited:

PdasaRichee

Registered
Reaction score
Yes I agree that Lakshmi stores not required but Dubbed content watching or not watching are viewers choice :tup:
Sake of 5000 technician or artists 6 Cr + Karnataka people will miss Real Entertainment in Kannada ☹
Why did you take it always negative
When 6to7years back Viewers started negative comments to remake films
Heroes fans depending same like you .
Now hero's fans itself not liking remake films
Of their favourite hero's (even i one of them).
Now KFI remake films decreased lot.

Viewers should tell Thier personal opinion as soon as possible it creates opinion like remake films. Its negative or positive given to viewers choose only.

Winchester

Registered
Reaction score
I personally like Zee because of making and the way of story telling.. gattimela ,JJ are better than originals.. they are picturising like a movie. CK did some great work to kannada television, nobody denies. At the same time they deviated from the legacy of etv kannada. Agni sakshi use to get 60k rupees for 30 second slot. It made huge money. But CK never filmed it lavishly. Look at paaru, nagini even with 8+ tvr ,they film it so well. Making of Lakshmi baramma, putta gowri were all really bad. Except Radha ramana no other show making was good in CK..

Kannadiga

Registered
Reaction score
I personally like Zee because of making and the way of story telling.. gattimela ,JJ are better than originals.. they are picturising like a movie. CK did some great work to kannada television, nobody denies. At the same time they deviated from the legacy of etv kannada. Agni sakshi use to get 60k rupees for 30 second slot. It made huge money. But CK never filmed it lavishly. Look at paaru, nagini even with 8+ tvr ,they film it so well. Making of Lakshmi baramma, putta gowri were all really bad. Except Radha ramana no other show making was good in CK..
Bro leave old serial making .jothe jotheyali and gattimela are the new so their making is good.subalaxmi samsara serial making is not up to mark as it is old serial.
Geeta, nannarasi radhe making is good(my opinion)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Shashank 20+ Serials off-aired in Kannada due to Covid 19 lockdown and Dubbing entry South Indian TV Shows 28
yashwanth05852 Kannada TV actor Susheel Gowda dies by suicide at 30 South Indian TV Shows 0
B Sad News Btv news Kannada d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 9
DreamDTH.com Article Power TV Kannada and E-Digital settle dispute Digital Cable TV 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Kannada presents the life history of Baba Saheb Dr. B. R. Ambedkar DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
react Sad News Airtel DTH is costlier than any other dth for Kannada people Airtel Digital TV HD 12
P Discussion Hollywood Kannada Dubbed Premier Updates and Satellite Rights South Indian TV Shows 13
DreamDTH.com Article Law, first Kannada direct-to-service release to now premier on Amazon Prime Video on 17th July, 2020 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
somnath chakraborty DTH Updates Prajaa TV Kannada Removed by ADTV Airtel Digital TV 1
Amit1079 Good News CID in kannada on Udaya tv South Indian TV Shows 7
gpmallat Siri Kannada GEC TV Channels News 40
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Kannada extends weekdays to Saturday, launches another mythology show on 22 June DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
swaroopofc Breaking Power tv news kannada from tonight @lcn 678 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 6
Aksgr DDF Exclusive Kannada Re-run shows updates South Indian TV Shows 36
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Kannada back with fresh format content DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
yashwanth05852 Sad News Kannada actor Chiranjeevi sarja passed away at the age 39 South Indian Films 9
Sagar DTH Updates Semi Annual Kannada Value & Semi Annual Kannada Value Plus Pack Launched For New Aquisitions In Karnataka Tata Sky 1
DreamDTH.com Article Colors Kannada to Return with Refreshed and Original Content DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Kannada to air fresh episodes from June 1 DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Aksgr Discussion Colors kannada social media goes black and white TV Channels News 3
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Kannada launches ‘Lockdown Diaries’ & ‘Coffee with Anu’ DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
A DDF Exclusive News First Kannada will be launching soon TV Channels News 3
DreamDTH.com Article Zee Kannada marks 14 years of grand success DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Varun Patil Good News Zee Kannada celebrating 14th year anniversary TV Channels News 0
Aksgr Colors kannada cinema 21days film marathon TV Shows & Programs 0