Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,065
  • Views: Views 1,507,899
Everybody is at loss right from channel to spotboy ad revenues post covid has gone down to 1/5 th of pre covid situation so how can you expect channel will start all serials obiviously they will look out for dubbed content for sometime till everything gets back to normal after that they will definitely get over with dubbed content right now you cant blame anyone for anything....right now channel needs to survive with minimal budget and dubbed + few originals is only option
My comment is against star Suvarna
Even Colors Super 4 serials but no one comment against them.
StarSuvarna channel should give trust (respect) technicians and artists this unexpected Situation. Unlike this type comment will comes more it will damage
Channel image.

@PdasaRichee Selective outrage against particular channel....wow what abt colors kannada who is gonna telecast nagin nd ashoka & what abt udaya who are airing so many dubbed shows stop being so biased against only one channel.....when star suvarna aired dubbed mahabharat radhakrishn all ck fans started revolted against dubbed content but when colors kannada aired promo of ashoka everyone started praising promo nd all....nd im not against any channel if they are airing dubbed content because right now situation is like you cant blame anyone & i totally understand broadcaster pov in this crisis so stop being biased

Selective outrage against particular channel....wow what abt colors kannada whose gonna telecast nagin nd ashoka what abt udaya who are airing so many dubbed shows stop being so biased against only one channel.....when star suvarna aired dubbed mahabharat radhakrishn all ck fans started revolted against dubbed content but when colors kannada aired promo of ashoka everyone started praising promo nd all....nd im not against any channel if they are airing dubbed content because right now situation is like you cant blame anyone & i totally understand broadcaster pov in this crisis so stop being biased
Here no one is against dubbing.
Star suvarna and udaya ended many serial and they are replacing dubbing serial to that slot so all are against star and udaya.

Whereas colors Kannada didnot replaced original serial to dubbed serial.they are planned telecast in weekend.so in case of this there is no chances of job loss.
So no one is comments to ck.

(If wrong sorry)
Once again saying no one is against dubbing.i am not fan of any channel.

Here no one is against dubbing.
Star suvarna and udaya ended many serial and they are replacing dubbing serial to that slot so all are against star and udaya.

Whereas colors Kannada didnot replaced original serial to dubbed serial.they are planned telecast in weekend.so in case of this there is no chances of job loss.
So no one is comments to ck.

(If wrong sorry)
Once again saying no one is against dubbing.i am not fan of any channel.
But you cant sustain with so many serials at this time when this situation will improve every channel will air original shows it just matter of 6 month they cant bear so much loss because already adrevenue goes down to 1/5th of precovid crisis plus one more thing we still dont know slots of ashoka nd nagin nd we dont know whether they will air at weekend or weekdays.
Plus if you read earlier whole conversation from the time of telecast of mahabharat to ashoka promo aired you will get to know all ck fans were against dubbed content and when ck aired ashoka promo everyone started praising promo nd dubbing quality nd all

Last edited:
But you cant sustain with so many serials at this time when this situation will improve every channel will air original shows it just matter of 6 month they cant bear so much loss because already adrevenue goes down to 1/5th of precovid crisis plus one more thing we still dont know slots of ashoka nd nagin nd we dont know whether they will air at weekend or weekdays
Bro leave it they will not understand current situation of Television industry and without Revenue they can't start all serials
Lockdown Spoiled channels business and coming days many serials going end and top network many channels also going shutdown soon

Radha krishna serial shifiting to 9.30 pm from june 15
They must stop telecasting same at 5pm and should continue MatheVasantha/VaralaxmiStores/AOKO at 5pm-6pm. These deserve to be in Star Suvarna. Because of these serials it went to top 2 in Week 9.
They must reduce mahabharatha to 1hr and do healthy competition and should give slots for deserved original serials. Or they can telecast one of it during weekends as slots are free

They must stop telecasting same at 5pm and should continue MatheVasantha/VaralaxmiStores/AOKO at 5pm-6pm. These deserve to be in Star Suvarna. Because of these serials it went to top 2 in Week 9.
They must reduce mahabharatha to 1hr and do healthy competition and should give slots for deserved original serials. Or they can telecast one of it during weekends as slots are free
Radhakrishn should air only half hr nd mahabharat needs to reduce 1hr

@PdasaRichee Selective outrage against particular channel....wow what abt colors kannada who is gonna telecast nagin nd ashoka & what abt udaya who are airing so many dubbed shows stop being so biased against only one channel.....when star suvarna aired dubbed mahabharat radhakrishn all ck fans started revolted against dubbed content but when colors kannada aired promo of ashoka everyone started praising promo nd all....nd im not against any channel if they are airing dubbed content because right now situation is like you cant blame anyone & i totally understand broadcaster pov in this crisis so stop being biased
In this thread every one knows that I am against Normal dubbing serial (parsnal opinion). Even I like colors Kannada bit more than other channel but I didn't like single comment of Nagakannike Serial and also drusti.

Why I mentioned starSuvarna because No
One (artists, technician, or serial team) comment against Udaya and colors super
But here main actor and supporting actor
Openly commented other than personal account. How treated serial team its shows.

I know that Channels are loss in lockdown closing serials only option.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock