Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,521,754
In this thread every one knows that I am against Normal dubbing serial (parsnal opinion). Even I like colors Kannada bit more than other channel but I didn't like single comment of Nagakannike Serial and also drusti.

Why I mentioned starSuvarna because No
One (artists, technician, or serial team) comment against Udaya and colors super
But here main actor and supporting actor
Openly commented other than personal account. How treated serial team its shows.

I know that Channels are loss in lockdown closing serials only option.
And what about ashoka....plus u didnt commented on nagin u were silent when colors decides to air dubbed content ,silence is also one type of support only
When you are against dubbing you commented against mahabharat nd radhkrishn but when colors aired promos of nagin nd ashok you didnt commented against them why? Why so much biasednesss against particular channel only

Udaya also stopped 6 shows , CS off aired 4 shows its just their artist didnt post anything against channel it doesnt mean they are not going through loss
Just because 1 artist comes against one channel you ignored other channels also stopped so many serials

And what about ashoka....plus u didnt commented on nagin u were silent when colors decides to air dubbed content ,silence is also one type of support only
When you are against dubbing you commented against mahabharat nd radhkrishn but when colors aired promos of nagin nd ashok you didnt commented against them why? Why so much biasednesss against particular channel only

Udaya also stopped 6 shows , CS off aired 4 shows its just their artist didnt post anything against channel it doesnt mean they are not going through loss
Just because 1 artist comes against one channel you ignored other channels also stopped so many serials
CK - no one is questioning bcz, they didn't stop any deserved serials. Dubbed are just addon. More than Suvarna, they went down from 300k to 130k and Still they continued.

Udaya - no one commented bcz, the people who r commenting didn't watched these. They had very low TRP before lockdown only. There was no point in resuming those after channel had no.1 position.

Zee - ended only 2 of low trp.

Star Suvarna - Made mistake with well deserved serials.

Last edited:

Every one looking me like villain in this thread and also here no one against dubbing and no one support (except me and Rd22)
So stopped comment against normal Dubbing serial. When TRP comes what is Dubbing serial position all knows.

I never comment against Mahabharata serial
And also I supporting mythology and historical dubbing serial .

CK - no one is questioning bcz, they didn't stop any deserved serials. Dubbed are just addon. More than Suvarna, they went down from 300k to 130k and Still they continued.

Udaya - no one commented bcz, the people who r commenting didn't watched these. They had very low TRP before lockdown only. There was no point in resuming those after channel had no.1 position.

Zee - ended only 2 of low trp.

Star Suvarna - Made mistake with well deserved serials.
About CK we still dont know whether dubbed content will air on weekdays or weekend

No one commented against udaya that doesnt mean artist doesnt goes through losses because of off air

Abt star suvarna i agree with ur point of AOKO nd VS

But why ignoring everyone that before covid SS gave so much more work to so many peoples as compared to other channels right now its just situation where all are going through losses but once situation goes normal & ad revenues started to come suvarna will automatically stops dubbed content nd starts producing only original shows

About CK we still dont know whether dubbed content will air on weekdays or weekend

No one commented against udaya that doesnt mean artist doesnt goes through losses because of off air

Abt star suvarna i agree with ur point of AOKO nd VS

But why ignoring everyone that before covid SS gave so much more work to so many peoples as compared to other channels right now its just situation where all are going through losses but once situation goes normal & ad revenues started to come suvarna will automatically stops dubbed content nd starts producing only original shows
As a viewer i didn't want all serials of SS to get resumed. Just wanted deserved top serials to resume along with Mahabharatha n Radhakrishna. And slight angry on retaining low rated JH

Every one looking me like villain in this thread and also here no one against dubbing and no one support (except me and Rd22)
So stopped comment against normal Dubbing serial. When TRP comes what is Dubbing serial position all knows.

I never comment against Mahabharata serial
And also I supporting mythology and historical dubbing serial .
First point No one is looking at you as villain you are neither plotting against anyone nor you are doing any villainious act ....here me, you and everyone just giving their opinions
I just felt you are biased against only one channel thats why i gave you replies
Plus you never commented against mahabharat but when mahabharat goes on air these whole fiasco against dubbed content started you strongly opposed dubbed content at that time but when colors aired promos of ashok you were silent thats y asked y only against suvarna.

Dubbing will work only when they get trp, if trp is low they will only stop and air new serials.

Dubbing will work only when they get trp, if trp is low they will only stop and air new serials.
In particular dubbing will not work for fictional shows only well known mythos will get good ratings all others will fell flat it just matter of time ....it just mahabharat get good rating everyone thinks dub content will work nd started doing dubbed shows but they forgot mahabharat is very well known epic in whole indian subcontinent so its obivious it will work plus their quality is also top notch but not every show is mahabharat it just matter of time every one will know what works nd what not

Here no one is against dubbing.
Star suvarna and udaya ended many serial and they are replacing dubbing serial to that slot so all are against star and udaya.

Whereas colors Kannada didnot replaced original serial to dubbed serial.they are planned telecast in weekend.so in case of this there is no chances of job loss.
So no one is comments to ck.

(If wrong sorry)
Once again saying no one is against dubbing.i am not fan of any channel.
Bro colors super is which network channel .they stopped all serials.there is no confirm of nagakannike will telecast at weekend.expecting at 10pm .and if they telecast at 10pm then they are also replacing dubbed serial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock