Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,522,032
As a viewer i didn't want all serials of SS to get resumed. Just wanted deserved top serials to resume along with Mahabharatha n Radhakrishna. And slight angry on retaining low rated JH
Bro why star suvarna resumed Jeeva hoovagide only because production house proonima enterprise of raghavendra rajkumar.
They want maintain relationship b/w production house.

Every one looking me like villain in this thread and also here no one against dubbing and no one support (except me and Rd22)
So stopped comment against normal Dubbing serial. When TRP comes what is Dubbing serial position all knows.

I never comment against Mahabharata serial
And also I supporting mythology and historical dubbing serial .
No bro not that like .we are just discussing about serial or channel.everyone telling their own opinion bro.

First point No one is looking at you as villain you are neither plotting against anyone nor you are doing any villainious act ....here me, you and everyone just giving their opinions
I just felt you are biased against only one channel thats why i gave you replies
Plus you never commented against mahabharat but when mahabharat goes on air these whole fiasco against dubbed content started you strongly opposed dubbed content at that time but when colors aired promos of ashok you were silent thats y asked y only against suvarna.
Ask @Rd22 if doubt my comment.
I opposed Najar serial and hostigeus only.channel is not matter if content is good
I will support.I supported Mahabharata and Radhakrishna but RadhaKrishna didn't like as much of Mahabharata. Ashok is historical serial I supported even social media.

Even I waiting dubbed serial of Chandra Nadhini from star Suvarna. This shared with
Rd22

Dubing of serials with mythological/historical story contents may succeed because most of the words in dialogue used in original story will be same bcoz what many people call it as TEXT BOOK LANGUAGE as words used most from Sanskrit. For this reson, Mahabharat is a success. Though I didn't like this Mahabharata even in Hindi, I watch it in Kannada as my parents like. I personally like BR Chopra's Mahabharata in which narration, star cast were very good.
On the other hand, in the case of social stories(ಸಾಮಾಜಿಕ ಕಥೆ ), the slang will be similar of common people. Dubbing of these type of serials doesn't sound nice. I have watched several movies in SONY MAX and STAR GOLD which air many dubbed Telugu/Tamil/Kannada movies.The pace of dialogue delivery is very fast. May be the standard of dubbing also matters. This is my opinion.Must wait to know whether Drushti will be a sucess or not.

Colors kannada 's geetha serial is trending for 3days on YouTube in india in top 10 ( 3rd being highest ) . Making it the most days trending kannada serial on YouTube ( last record was jothe jotheyali episode ( 2days trending)

Colors kannada 's geetha serial is trending for 3days on YouTube in india in top 10 ( 3rd being highest ) . Making it the most days trending kannada serial on YouTube ( last record was jothe jotheyali episode ( 2days trending)
Trending videos are area based.. may be in Karnataka region it's trending.

For trending channel should upload vdo on youtube, but zee wont upload any vdo now.Yes geetha got 2.9 lakh views in 2days.

Trending videos are area based.. may be in Karnataka region it's trending.
Bro read what I have typed different states have different trending rank but in most of states it's in top10.
In karnataka it's most trending at 3rd place

Bro read what I have typed different states have different trending rank but in most of states it's in top10.
In karnataka it's most trending at 3rd place
I live in Delhi..no south Indian videos trend here. Trending also customised, you take a cell phone who is non kannadiga and see the trending list.it differs from your trending list. To trend in all India level, video should be having views in millions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock