Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,052
  • Views: Views 1,499,273
I think Colorskannada serials schedule changes in coming weeks . Weekend serial not getting good rating.

Last edited:
8stE22i.jpg

@Kannadiga no bro what are u saying, its not changed. If changed then all 4 they'll bring weekdays? I think they maintain the same weekend slot. If not than 5:30 or 10pm 'ivalu sujata'?

@Kannadiga no bro what are u saying, its not changed. If changed then all 4 they'll bring weekdays? I think they maintain the same weekend slot. If not than 5:30 or 10pm 'ivalu sujata'?
Don't know bro.if it may mistake.but they have puted all promo with Mon-Sat

@Kannadiga yah! Bro may be mistake or may not be. Lets wait upto sat & mon to see new schedule of ck. (But mine assumption they'll maintain same weekend slot)

In the Kannada market, Colors Kannada witnessed a huge growth in viewership (163%) followed by Zee Kannada (114%) and Star Suvarna (89%) as compared to previous 4 weeks.

On the back of new episodes,Zee Kannada was able to reach to 17.66 million unique viewers followed by Colors Kannada reaching 10.92 million unique viewers and Star Suvarnareaching 10.31 million unique viewers.

Source : Malayalam and Kannada GECs witness viewership growth on the back of Original Episodes

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock