• Replies: Replies 10,052
  • Views: Views 1,499,273
Probable new slot for colors Kannada from next week

5pm - gokula nandana
5:30pm - ashoka
6 to 10 - same serials
10pm - evalu sujatha
10:30pm - nagakanike

@Aksgr. I agree. But we can't guess what they may. I Think we should wait upto sat & mon to see updated schedule of ck.
What about GINIRAMA'? These devaki nandana, ashoka chakravarti & nagakannike s2 wouldn't deliver expect ratings, i think.

@Aksgr. I agree. But we can't guess what they may. I Think we should wait upto sat & mon to see updated schedule of ck.
What about GINIRAMA'? These devaki nandana, ashoka chakravarti & nagakannike s2 wouldn't deliver expect ratings, i think.
Ginirama is being delayed it will get surprise slot. I'm not supposed to reveal slots that are in channels mind.

Now in Colorskannada channel serials promos also started 6days promo.
(Reason to shift weekend serial to weekdays is to increase overall trp/imp of channel)

In the Kannada market, Colors Kannada witnessed a huge growth in viewership (163%) followed by Zee Kannada (114%) and Star Suvarna (89%) as compared to previous 4 weeks.

On the back of new episodes,Zee Kannada was able to reach to 17.66 million unique viewers followed by Colors Kannada reaching 10.92 million unique viewers and Star Suvarnareaching 10.31 million unique viewers.

Source : Malayalam and Kannada GECs witness viewership growth on the back of Original Episodes
Not sure about how viewers measurement tools work. But below is the google trends over recent months.
VUt9uJN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock