Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,067
  • Views: Views 1,508,849
Bro are you from Zee network? You are promoting zee shows / channels in this forum!? (Almost in all your responses) 👎

Then what about u? Why are you promoting star suvarna here? (In most of your response 👎)

QB0XHqB.jpg

I think 'ONS' & 'KRK' would get good ratings. Caz, at afternoon there will be no serials, only repeat telecast, people may watch or may not watch those repeat telecast. However, people attached to star suvarna & adjusted to dubbing. Due to some good mb & rk their old serials r getting good booster. Nd the 'ONS' serial getting good response. So, i think those may get good ratings. (Just opinion).

I think 'ONS' & 'KRK' would get good ratings. Caz, at afternoon there will be no serials, only repeat telecast, people may watch or may not watch those repeat telecast. However, people attached to star suvarna & adjusted to dubbing. Due to some good mb & rk their old serials r getting good booster. Nd the 'ONS' serial getting good response. So, i think those may get good ratings. (Just opinion).
Probably they will get Decent TRP for afternoon Serials and already they got Good Response for Madyanada Manoranjane 12 Pm to 2:30 Pm shows Kitchen Darbar, Shruti Seridaga, Yajamani and Aramane Gili ( Now Off aired )
All these Programmes Received 0.9 to 2.5 TRP in afternoon

Then what about u? Why are you promoting star suvarna here? (In most of your response 👎)

QB0XHqB.jpg
Bro, you can clearly see in my messages, I never promoted tv shows as someone did. I had my opinions, questions, and updates on upcoming shows. Morever, I made fun of SS in few of my messages. I even rated ZK and CK more than SS.

If I was a promoter of SS, I wouldn't do that. I'm just saying, be neutral and have healthy discussion. Don't just use this forum for promotions. 😄

Period

So we can compare how close Star Suvarna Plus and Star Utsav.. 🤣
Star Suvarna Plus and Colors Super also have chance for No 1 Position :( :giggle:
If these Channels added in DDFD, unexpected ratings will Get, Both channels will have Super Hit Shows
Compared to Pay TV - FTA TV Market Share Growing more in India

Star Suvarna Plus and Colors Super also have chance for No 1 Position :( :giggle:
If these Channels added in DDFD, unexpected ratings will Get, Both channels will have Super Hit Shows
There is no south customers so it will not get any ratings.by adding to ddfd

According to me colors super doing well as their original stopped.

Market share of DDFD is very less in South region.

Making Pay TV to FTA does not make much difference, as SSP is Rs.1 and CS is Rs.3

Instead they should promote the channels and can come up with HD channels at cheaper price. They can price,
Star Suvarna Plus HD - Rs.2 /-
Colors Super HD - Rs.5/-
(as HD requires double of SD) and can have only HD feed in DTH platforms. This would also helps Advertising to tarket certain viewers.

Market share of DDFD is very less in South region.

Making Pay TV to FTA does not make much difference, as SSP is Rs.1 and CS is Rs.3

Instead they should promote the channels and can come up with HD channels at cheaper price. They can price,
Star Suvarna Plus HD - Rs.2 /-
Colors Super HD - Rs.5/-
(as HD requires double of SD) and can have only HD feed in DTH platforms. This would also helps Advertising to tarket certain viewers.
DDFD Subscribers numbers increased more compare to Pay DTH and Cable TV in India from last two years
Soon South Channels will be back again on DD Free Dish and Leading FTA channels will Bid in auction and Already Some Pay TV Channels also available in DD free Dish for Free

There is no south customers so it will not get any ratings.by adding to ddfd

According to me colors super doing well as their original stopped.
It will happening very soon
We can't Stop FTA channels Market share growing :giggle:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock