Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,060
  • Views: Views 1,505,562
I don't know properly.
Some are saying nammane yuvarani serial shooting stopped due to covid19.so they are telecasting mgm for 1 hr.
If again shooting of serials cancels bcz of lockdown, Star Suvarna has huge advantage of it.. But hope everyone are safe and life backs to normal.

If again shooting of serials cancels bcz of lockdown, Star Suvarna has huge advantage of it.. But hope everyone are safe and life backs to normal.
Shooting may shift to other districts/place.

This time all have good dubbing shows.so nobody will effect.

Rashmika mandanna's Telugu blockbuster Geetha Govinda will be dubbed as "Selfie shuru maadida Love story" and telecasting on Star Suvarna as soon.. just I saw the promo on Suvarna channel.
Qu
Great news 😍 ! But they could have kept the same title !
They should promote the movie well, hope it doesn't give disappointing ratings like Love Mocktail and Avane Sriman Narayana!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock