Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,521,392
What about ck's weekend plan? However, dubbed serials r shifted to weekdays. But, what about weekends? How many days they'll telecast 'mahasanchike'? They should bring some more good dubbed content from colors tv & should acquire some good movies. However, currentlz zk hasn't reality shows on sun. So they should cleverly plan & should try to take udaya & star suvarna.

What about ck's weekend plan? However, dubbed serials r shifted to weekdays. But, what about weekends? How many days they'll telecast 'mahasanchike'? They should bring some more good dubbed content from colors tv & should acquire some good movies. However, currentlz zk hasn't reality shows on sun. So they should cleverly plan & should try to take udaya & star suvarna.
They are telecasting Geetha mahasanchike to increase viewers in weekend

I think they will put films from next weekend

Sun TV has bought the dubbing rights of Devi Adi Parasakthi and Naagin from Dangal! I think if these are successful in tamil, they might dub them to Kannada too! Or else may be, by this time they might have started dubbing these shows in Kannada !

Sun TV has bought the dubbing rights of Devi Adi Parasakthi and Naagin from Dangal! I think if these are successful in tamil, they might dub them to Kannada too! Or else may be, by this time they might have started dubbing these shows in Kannada !
Naagin dangal is remaked as Naagini 2 on zee.
Roja tamil serial likely to get dubbed for kannada.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock