Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,059
  • Views: Views 1,504,290
Still not watched today's new episode and Ruby will back on today's episode ?
I am not following Kannada version!
And just checked,
If Drushti airs for an hour, Ganesha episode will air by this week!

Its a great move to have mahasanchike this week since this week Mahabaratha episodes will be so engaging and they can promote Drushti with Lord Ganesha promo!

Waiting for promos from the channel!

No government has not given permission for reality shows and outdoor shooting.
Now people will ask for definition of reality show. That has lead to zee saregamapa .

Last edited:
How's that possible?
How can they go against government rules? First of all government hasn't given permission for outdoor shooting, on top of that these people are doing a reality show.🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Most importantly, there's a person who is

70 years old:wall:

70 years old means totally against rules. Here in telugu all shootings started but etv padutha teeyaga is not started because spb is 70+. How zee started show with 70+ person?
May be he might not attend the show!? Who is that person?

Drusthi serial interesting episodes started from yesterday episode
It's good move from Star Suvarna team and airing 1 Hour Mahasanchike episode Big Boost for Star Suvarna
Yes these are really intersting episodes, last week i watched continued episodes in hindi with 14 episodes in a stretch to find out whether Ruby will marry.. It was so curious and u will keep watching next episodes without getting bored..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock