Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,461
Dubbing Mythological shows has got some meaning. But why are they dubbing Daily Dramas? As far as I know Saavitramma Gaari Abbayi wad an average serial. What's the point in dubbing it? Already their slots are filled. Now simply they are dubbing some random shows and are dumping in random slots🤦‍♂️.
Don't know what they are up to🤷‍♂️
Chandan is the hero so they r dubbing and it will be for Af slot.

Dubbing Mythological shows has got some meaning. But why are they dubbing Daily Dramas? As far as I know Saavitramma Gaari Abbayi was an average serial. What's the point in dubbing it? Already their slots are filled. Now simply they are dubbing some random shows and are dumping it in random slots🤦‍♂️.
Don't know what they are up to🤷‍♂️

They are dubbing it for Chandhan,, definitely afternoon slot,, it will increase their overall GRP so that they could compete with Colors Kannada, or else they may even plan to reach 2nd spot!

Whatever bro.
Why do they want to fill so many slots?
It will increase their overall GRP for sure,, after Mahabharatha they will lose many viewers, so from now on they should concentrate on other slots so that the loss in GRP can be decreased! Only due to vastraharan track, last week CK and SS had a very huge gap, from next week will get to know the original one!

I think they don't want to waste to energy and money in making new serials😅so they r dubbing everything ,where budget is less.
Next they'll fill all slots with dubbed serials like Udaya TV which has kept only 4 original shows and the rest are dubbed shows.

Next they'll fill all slots with dubbed serials like Udaya TV which has kept only 4 original shows and the rest are dubbed shows.
I think they will maintain 50 percentage of dubbed and 50 percentage of original in Prime Time! Or else 6 to 8 - Original, 8 to 11 dubbed!

If they continue this type of dramas.
After mb rk seetheya rama.they will go out of top 5.
Already they have lost some viewers.
I observed some dieheart fans commenting negative against suvarna.

Back
Top Bottom