• Views Views: Views 1,592,560
Star Suvarna Should Dub this Serial in Kannada
Hope everyone should know that why I am asking this serial in Kannada :LOL:
NwCJNZr.jpg
Ur wish came true🤣(posted on 26th June)

Star Suvarna Should Dub this Serial in Kannada
Hope everyone should know that why I am asking this serial in Kannada :LOL:
NwCJNZr.jpg
Dubbing Mythological shows has got some meaning. But why are they dubbing Daily Dramas? As far as I know Saavitramma Gaari Abbayi was an average serial. What's the point in dubbing it? Already their slots are filled. Now simply they are dubbing some random shows and are dumping it in random slots🤦‍♂️.
Don't know what they are up to🤷‍♂️
Ur wish came true🤣(posted on 26th June)
This serial Main lead Artists from Kannada industry :LOL: so nobody will question serial is original or Dubbed:hehe:

In Telugu industry many Kannada artists working in so many serials, but Telugu TV artists nobody have jealous like Kannada industry:mad:

Once Sony Viacom merger and Government approval completion, than we can say Sony Sun deal over :giggle:

may be your right , I think there is a probability they might modify the contract with sun network group in way they could continue to allow few shows to be used by them for longer term and majority of other shows could be utilized by colors group.

may be your right , I think there is a probability they might modify the contract with sun network group in way they could continue to allow few shows to be used by them for longer term and majority of other shows could be utilized by colors group.
Yes also Sun network Telecasting ( Sony or Colors Serials ) don't have digital and Repeat Telecasting Rights, most probably Sun Sony deal is episodes deal not year or months deal.

Yes also Sun network Telecasting ( Sony or Colors Serials ) don't have digital and Repeat Telecasting Rights, most probably Sun Sony deal is episodes deal not year or months deal.
Sony tv mere sai moved from Gemini tv to Etv. I think deal is expired.
Gemini tv already telecasted this serial with the name Shirdi Sai. But stopped suddenly. Now again Etv telecasting with another name Sadguru Sai.

Back
Top Bottom