Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,167
  • Views: Views 1,562,476
@Aksgr bro moorugantu serial heroine will change? Somebody commented that heroine will change Akka lead actor will come.

Last edited:
I am telling 200 episode is not a record.simply giving adds for 200 episodes is not good according to me.
This is remake serial.
If there was old record "they was saying first Remake serial got 10+ tvr 200 episode".lb is swamake serials.
Agnisakhi has got 15 tvr whole year they did told we did record,we are doing record..
Yes I Agree with you.
Jothe jotheyali is highest rated remake serial.
Agni sakshi started with low trp..then eventually reached high.

Don't say it is different from serial in TV world.
Suvarna etvkannada and udaya had given best serial than jothe jotheyali.which also swamake serial.
I said "lil different ".. udaya was full of remak serials of sun tv. ETv had beautiful serials except mukta no other serials had high ratings when compared to udaya. Suvarna serials were photocopies of star plus. 🙏

I am telling 200 episode is not a record.simply giving adds for 200 episodes is not good according to me.
This is remake serial.
If there was old record "they was saying first Remake serial got 10+ tvr 200 episode".lb is swamake serials.
Agnisakhi has got 15 tvr whole year they did told we did record,we are doing record..
Yes I Agree with you.
Jothe jotheyali is highest rated remake serial.
Like we have to make Remake top rated serial,Swamake top rated serial and dubbing top rated serial ?Everything that comes in Kannada is a Kannada serial.In Telugu Tamil industry they r accepting everything y diff in Kannada.

I said "lil different ".. udaya was full of remak serials of sun tv. ETv had beautiful serials except mukta no other serials had high ratings when compared to udaya. Suvarna serials were photocopies of star plus. 🙏
Old serial of suvarna hav some swamake serial.all are not remake according to me.even udaya also had some swamake serial.

Like we have to make Remake top rated serial,Swamake top rated serial and dubbing top rated serial ?Everything that comes in Kannada is a Kannada serial.In Telugu Tamil industry they r accepting everything y diff in Kannada.
Why dubbing came here.because to stop remake.
Can do remake.why should do all remake serial.
By this story writer doesn't evolve

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock