Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,167
  • Views: Views 1,562,491
I am not telling they got good ratings.they have good stories than jj .as you told different from TV world.
Ofcourse there were good shows before in DD and Etv. But here you tried to prove that the article by Hunsur is not right(its not a record and all)..I say it is a record and I gave you the facts.

Ofcourse there were good shows before in DD and Etv. But here you tried to prove that the article by Hunsur is not right(its not a record and all)..I say it is a record and I gave you the facts.
You feeled like wrong .I said 200 episodes are not record.lb mgm also completed 2000+ episode.i didnot told about anything ratings there.you only started about ratings.
If serial 5+tvr then it successful only.

Last edited:
You feeled like wrong .I said 200 episodes are not record.i didnot told about anything ratings there.you only started about ratings.
Lol..dont you think channel head doesn't aware that 200 episodes is not a record! He was happy about the show for the record. The record he meant was people's acceptance. In turn its rating. You said MGM, Lkb episode numbers in that and trying devalue the article. I just corrected

Who said because of dubbing remake will stop?Kavyanjali is a remake.
Kavyanjali is another low TRP serial for Udaya TV , this type serial stories already came in many channels
Better Udaya TV should Remake Good serials and they should focus more on Swamake Serials

Kavyanjali is another low TRP serial for Udaya TV , this type serial stories already came in many channels
Better Udaya TV should Remake Good serials and they should focus more on Swamake Serials
I don't know which serial remake?Gemini TV remake?I just know it is a remake.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock