Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,139
  • Views: Views 1,549,891
Yes Also 8:30 pm Slot is Less Competitive as of now.. Only Jothe Jotheyali is Doing well.. This might benefit Seetheya Rama..
As Long as Mahabharatha Telecasts Seetheya Rama Will Be Safe..
Real Test Starts After The End Of Mahabharatha..
SeetheyaRama have good rating expection
Becouse of 3 reasons
First its mythology and good picture quality
Kannada tv popular actor JK presence
StarSuvarna successed with dubbed serial Mahabharata and RadhaKrishna.
Another one
Recent didn't come Ramayana serial in Kannada
And after end of Mahabharata Star Suvarna rating fall not surprise

I watched it in Hindi(Siya ke Ram) when it was aired in Star Bharat on Sundays with 1 hour episode. I didn't watch it in Star Plus when it was first telecasted on week days with 30 min episodes.It was good and rich in making. No dragging of episodes.I liked it very much.In my opinion it is better than present Mahabharata

I watched it in Hindi(Siya ke Ram) when it was aired in Star Bharat on Sundays with 1 hour episode. I didn't watch it in Star Plus when it was first telecasted on week days with 30 min episodes.It was good and rich in making. No dragging of episodes.I liked it very much.In my opinion it is better than present Mahabharata
I watched starting few episodes ಸೀತಾ ಸ್ವಯಂವರ (serial launched time). Mahabharata achieved Big num 6.5+ tvr
But still doubt about trp num of this serial. It is definitely successful serial in Kannada (trp around 4tvr).

It is good that dubbed content is getting its double TVR. Star suvarna is in a profit mood as the investment cost reduced. They will invest this in bringing good dubbed movies and increase the overall channel viewers.

If Mayajala and Seetheya Rama gets 4+ TVR, then it will be a huge success to the channel. As these slots were struglling before.

It is good that dubbed content is getting its double TVR. Star suvarna is in a profit mood as the investment cost reduced. They will invest this in bringing good dubbed movies and increase the overall channel viewers.

If Mayajala and Seetheya Rama gets 4+ TVR, then it will be a huge success to the channel. As these slots were struglling before.
Great start by Radha Krishn. It's on 3rd position in All India( Urban + Rural ) with 13017 impressions and 5th position in Rural ratings with 6591 impressions. It's not in top 5 urban shows but if you subtract rural ratings from all India ratings it's 6426 which is 2.9 TRP. It will definitely be in top 10 Urban show. This is the highest ever TRP for any Star Bharat show.

It is not tvr it is trp.In hindi 3-4 trp is equal to 15-16tvr in kan.In hindi they calculate differently.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock