Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,521,754
They just want to improve TVR..
They can even shift 6pm, 6:30pm and 7pm serials 1 hour early and can bring in those slots. If they are planning the same, then new scheduled will be,

5pm - Inthi nimma Asha
5:30pm - Jeevahoovagide
6pm - Sangharsha
6:30pm - S/O Savithramma
7pm - Rani Padmini Devi
7:30pm - Muddulaxmi
8pm - Mahabharatha
8:30pm - Seetheya Rama
9pm - Mayajala
9:30pm - Radha krishna
10pm - Premaloka
10:30pm - Drusti
Bro I just said my opinion.
If they want increase tvr then they can bring 10+ dubbing serial.1pm-11:30pm.

Bro it will leads to fall in channel quality.
They should focus on original content.
It won't decrease the channel quality until dubbing is done poorly..
In fact the current present original serials are of remake with same story of already existing in telugu tamil and nothing new concept..
In fact telugu and tamil social serials close to kannada nativity.. They would be success if dubbing quality good. Best example Jagamalla dubbing nativity with good story.
They can invest those profit in aquiring good movies and shows..

They would concentrate on Original stories once these dubbing contents and corona comes to end.

At the end of the day people just need entertainment

Last edited:
It won't decrease the channel quality until dubbing is done poorly..
In fact the current present original serials are of remake with same story of already existing in telugu tamil and nothing new concept..
In fact telugu and tamil social serials close to kannada nativity.. They would be success if dubbing quality good. Best example Jagamalla dubbing nativity with good story.
They can invest those profit in aquiring good movies and shows..

They would concentrate on Original stories once these dubbing contents and corona comes to end.
Recent year StarSuvarna not achieved Mark achieved with dubbed serial Mahabharata and RadhaKrishna utilising this time placing original serials inbetween helps channel long tarm point of view (To achieve big num).
In corona time it self running many serials .

Always Running behind temporary formula will not give success.

Suvarna was giving good competition to colors and udaya before lockdown.even they became no2.
But now they are in temporarily success
If Mahabharata and radhakrishna end.they will surely out of top5.
They also lost the original viewers after lockdown.

New dubbed serial "Rani Padmini Devi" (ರಾಣಿ ಪದ್ಮಿನಿ ದೇವಿ) coming soon only on Star Suvarna and Star Suvarna HD.
(I think it's Telugu serial but don't know which one)

OH3J4qf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock