Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,524,067
Ginirama might get 2 to 3.5 tvr.
Since Seetheya Rama is also starting from Monday, should see how Ginirama will perform. But it is difficult to get good ratings at
8:30PM slot.
Hopefully Ginirama does well and gets good ratings.

Colors Kannada cleans out old serials. With now MGM being the only oldest that is also just 2yrs old.
Zee now having many old serials😂😂😂😂
In my opinion mgm is going to end in before this year end.
If they end mgm.they will be safe

Audition is going on of jai matha combines.
All serial of jai matha combines have became success.

Brahmagantu is oldest then comes kamali,ynm
It is better to end Bramhagantu as there is no story left in the serial. They are simply adding new topics in the serial since one and a half year. Anyways, it's a Shruti Naidu serial. So ending it soon can't be expected.
Zee Kannada can come up with a good serial at 10PM.

It is better to end Bramhagantu as there is no story left in the serial. They are simply adding new topics in the serial since one and a half year. Anyways, it's a Shruti Naidu serial. So ending it soon can't be expected.
It should come up with 3 new shows for 7, 9.30 and 10.. all the super bad

They can't end it suddenly.until 9:30 pm gets good ratings they won't bring new show at 10.First they bring at 9:30 then 10.

By director K M Chaithanya
Source

Just like his film names(aake, aatagara, amma i love u etc), serial name also starts with letter A.
A good move by bringing a swamake serial. The storyline should be different from the usual Mohini concept.
K.M.Chaitanya is the director, (has directed good movies) so we can expect something good.
Finally Udaya TV showed some interest in a swamake serial after so many airing dubbed shows.
Yes.. Good thing is it is Swamake.. UdayaTV needs to save it's 2nd place
Aakruti(ಆಕೃತಿ) coming soon on Udaya TV.

I don't know this Aakruti serial Remake or Original, but this serial from famous Remake Director K M Chaitanya:sneaky:
So most probably Remake or Inspired from novel book story

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock