Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,059
  • Views: Views 1,504,999
Zee hindi dont have strong shows those can be dubbed to kannada. So it's better to stick to new productions in kannada
Not just zee hindi most of hindi GECs dont have strong concepts which can be remaked in to another languages most of bengali , telugu tamil and malyalam shows have strong concept thats why their remakes are hit in different languages.....most of hindi shows revolves around cliche love stories which dont have guarantee success

Inti nimma asha all versions are on top in their respective languge recently hindi version anupama is launched & it become no.1 in just 2 weeks.....star suvarna placed inti nimma asha at wrong slot it should be on prime slot
It was quite successful in Kannada also.
It was the slot leader for some weeks and was giving competition to Colors Kannada's
Mithuna Raashi and Zee Kannada's
Radha Kalyana.
But when all the serials were restarted after lockdown, it was not able to get back it's earlier ratings.

Last edited:
Inti nimma asha & muddu lakshmi are remake of this top 2 telugu Programmes.. Right??
AufoSAu.jpg
Intinti Gruhalakshmi was made after
Inthi Nimma Asha was started in Kannada.
Karthika Deepam itself is a remake of the Malayalam serial Karuthamuthu.
Screenshot-20200806-173733.jpg

Screenshot-20200806-174335.jpg

Last edited:
It was quite successful in Kannada also.
It was the slot leader for some weeks and was giving competition to Colors Kannada's
Mithuna Raashi and Zee Kannada's
Radha Kalyana.
But when all the serials were restarted after lockdown, it was not able to get back it's earlier ratings.
But they should have placed it in prime time slot then im sure it would have been channel topper as this is by far most successful remake of any show in any language

I don't know this Aakruti serial Remake or Original, but this serial from famous Remake Director K M Chaitanya:sneaky:
So most probably Remake or Inspired from novel book story
After Zee Kannada and Star Suvarna, Udaya TV also doesn't have Single Swamake serial too:LOL: upcoming Aakruti also Remake or Inspired, km Chaitanya Notorious Director copying and Pasting Stories from various international TV series, movies and novel Books

Bro can you please tell Akruthi is which serial remake? Even if it is a novel based, it cannot be called as remake.
Don't assume the things and comment bro. Atleast see some episodes and then conclude.
Do you know Kasthuri Nivasa and Kavyanjali are which serial remakes?

As per as I observed, you always comment negatively on Kannada serials and support dubbing & other language serials(I remember once you have told Kannada industry is worst when compared to all other industries in india)
I don't have any objection, but please provide some reliable source before writing the judgement or mention that it is your opinion or assumption.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock