Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,059
  • Views: Views 1,505,297
Bro can you please tell Akruthi is which serial remake? Even if it is a novel based, it cannot be called as remake.
Don't assume the things and comment bro. Atleast see some episodes and then conclude.
Do you know Kasthuri Nivasa and Kavyanjali are which serial remakes?

As per as I observed, you always comment negatively on Kannada serials and support dubbing & other language serials(I remember once you have told Kannada industry is worst when compared to all other industries in india)
I don't have any objection, but please provide some reliable source before writing the judgement or mention that it is your opinion or assumption.
Bro Everyone Knows that km Chaitanya famous for Remake

When a movie announced by km Chaitanya he will say 100 % original, Later watching trailer everyone knows the fact :sneaky: :hehe:

Do you know Kasthuri Nivasa and Kavyanjali are which serial remakes?

As per as I observed, you always comment negatively on Kannada serials and support dubbing & other language serials(I remember once you have told Kannada industry is worst when compared to all other industries in india)
I don't have any objection, but please provide some reliable source before writing the judgement or mention that it is your opinion or assumption.
Bro how many times we should watch same story serials, these type serial storys many years back came in Zee, Colors and Star serials

Bro Seetheya Rama Promotion adds Started in any news channels ?
I am expected Seetheya Rama adds today in news channels, but star Suvarna marketing team not planned properly promotion of new serial

Today news channels have huge viewership, Star Suvarna missed big opportunity:sneaky:
Seetheya raama promo aired today on TV9 at 7.28pm

Seetheya raama promo aired today on TV9 at 7.28pm

TUx1Rf9.jpg

Sorry for posting off the topic content. Do you have any idea about the success of reality show (especially singing reality show, )? Why I am asking is because many have commented that Hadu karnataka won't be resumed. In this context I'm asking this. What is the key in success of these type of realiyy shows? Is it because of Anchor or the judges or the performance of contestants or the the making?

Sorry for posting off the topic content. Do you have any idea about the success of reality show (especially singing reality show, )? Why I am asking is because many have commented that Hadu karnataka won't be resumed. In this context I'm asking this. What is the key in success of these type of realiyy shows? Is it because of Anchor or the judges or the performance of contestants or the the making?
Bro you didnot talked about any off topic.this thread is for discussion reality show and serials.
Main reason of Haadukarnataka not resumed because widespread of covid 19.contestant are from different place.so it difficult to combine them and doing shooting.
Both anchor and judges emotional story will be key success.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock