Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,146
  • Views: Views 1,553,638
In hindi, they have visualized and dragged many scenes, which looks deviating from original Ramayana.. So they have reordered and deleted extra spices.. May be this was the reason in hindi, it didn't got more viewers as MB..

They could have kept the song.. Others fine

For next 1 year 8:30pm slot will be busy for Star Suvarna.. Not sure if JJ Rajanandini twist will be dragged till that 😅
In hindi first epi of 54min got whopping 3.1 trps and avg 1st week trps was 2.9 which was approx equal to mahabharat 1st week trp

Somebody is simply targeting colors kannada.i think he is trying the spoil the serial
More than 25+ commenting same.and spreading fake details saying nannarasi radhe,Geetha,kannadati are remake.
Few months same person commented as nannarasi radhe is copying gattimela.and says all to not watch the serial.
these chip gimic can't much effect channel growth . I think nannarasiradhe and Ginirama name mentioned both account persons same (just guessing). He is not reply other comments.

I can't identify/understand who behind his account if this any of channel behind this Colorskannada side success should be ans to them :LOL::LOL:.
They are not targeting mooru gantu because it became not successful.
Targeting serials which became successful

Somebody is simply targeting colors kannada.i think he is trying the spoil the serial
More than 25+ commenting same.and spreading fake details saying nannarasi radhe,Geetha,kannadati are remake.
Few months same person commented as nannarasi radhe is copying gattimela.and says all to not watch the serial.
Bro this is happening since the time
Colors Kannada lost its number one position (even before it was getting targeted). Don't know what's wrong with these people. They don't watch a single serial of ck but simply comment negative about it. They simply want to create hatred. There are a set of people on social media who constantly comment sh*t about ck serials. I think they are getting payed for that 😂 🤣

Colors getting scolded by other channel viewers..

Star Suvarna getting scolded more by same viewers for reduced MB to 30mins.. 🤣
Mainly they scolded because.not telecast of Mahabharata yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock