Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,151
  • Views: Views 1,556,603
S/O Savithramma at 2pm from next week.. Can't guess anything of Suvarna's plan.. They decide on each week TRP.. Still they are confusion with the slots
Just now checked the TV guide. Drushti is on 10:30Pm slot as well. So, I think they are testing how Drushti works in the afternoon slot and if it fails then it will continue 10:30pm slot if it success then they might bring S/O Savithramma at 10:30

Somebody is simply targeting colors kannada.i think he is trying the spoil the serial
More than 25+ commenting same.and spreading fake details saying nannarasi radhe,Geetha,kannadati are remake.
Few months same person commented as nannarasi radhe is copying gattimela.and says all to not watch the serial.

Last edited:
Watched Seetheya Rama..

First episode was superb..

They have edited the scenes and reordered completely and bought 54mins episode into 31mins..
They deleted 1st episode song and many scenes, which disappoints if you have already watched in hindi..
Ohh they edited 54 min epi into 31min thats disappointing

Watched Seetheya Rama..

First episode was superb..

They have edited the scenes and reordered completely and bought 54mins episode into 31mins..
They deleted 1st episode song and many scenes, which disappoints if you have already watched in hindi..
They could've split the episode into two easily! But why are they doing this?

May be to make viewers not to get bored?

They could've split the episode into two easily! But why are they doing this?

May be to make viewers not to get bored?
In hindi, they have visualized and dragged many scenes, which looks deviating from original Ramayana.. So they have reordered and deleted extra spices.. May be this was the reason in hindi, it didn't got more viewers as MB..

They could have kept the song.. Others fine

For next 1 year 8:30pm slot will be busy for Star Suvarna.. Not sure if JJ Rajanandini twist will be dragged till that 😅

Last edited:
Somebody is simply targeting colors kannada.i think he is trying the spoil the serial
More than 25+ commenting same.and spreading fake details saying nannarasi radhe,Geetha,kannadati are remake.
Few months same person commented as nannarasi radhe is copying gattimela.and says all to not watch the serial.
That's called negative campaign from other channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock