Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,058
  • Views: Views 1,503,799
Not only Katheya Rajakumari, they are stopping Rani Padmini Devi and Drushti repeat too!
They are gonna air movies between 11 am to 2 pm on weekdays!
2 pm - Son of Savitramma
2.30pm - Mathe vasantha

Only 2 originals in Star Suvarna noon band!
What's wrong with Star Suvarna!? They start dozens of shows at once and when people don't watch those they stop within few weeks.. Even they gave wrong time for Mayajala, if no audience then they will stop that as well. I think they will do same with Chandra Nandini. Pathetic. :unsure: Suvarna needs a better team and planning. No wonder why it's on 4th place.

Last edited:
What's wrong with Star Suvarna!? They start dozens of shows at once and when people don't watch those they stop within few weeks.. Even they gave wrong time for Mayajala, if no audience then they will stop that as well. I think they will do same with Chandra Nandini. Pathetic. :unsure: Suvarna needs a better team and planning. No wonder why it's on 4th place.
This is not the first time.
Even before the entry of dubbing serials into Kannada Television, in the years 2016, 2017 and 2018, they were ending many original serials abruptly within a short time.
So many original serials went off air due to Covid 19 pandemic and now, it is dubbing serials time!!

wD8IxU5.jpg

Sarsu will be 1000% at 9pm on star suvarna
At present suvarna is in second position at 9pm slot. They can encash this advantage and can give tough competition to zee Nagini, if it can add +2 TVR. Purely depends on how star presents and promote the serial without new graphics.

Malayalam & Telugu market got refreshed with new graphics which was not much required compared to Star Suvarna. If Star Suvarna doesn't refresh the graphics, soon Dangal or Siri Kannada would grab the viewership of it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock