Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,060
  • Views: Views 1,505,485
With the entry of Dangal Kannada to south market, many players are strengthening their content.

*Star Suvarna Plus got revamped with repeat telecast of dubbed serials
* Kasturi TV stopped all teleshopping ads and increased the ads price
* Colors Super bought dubbed serials against Siri Kannada after loosing the position and to give competition to Dangal

Needs to check how Dangal Kannada can sustain with only dubbed content and without being available in many major DTH and Cable, as they are facing difficult in distribution.

At present suvarna is in second position at 9pm slot. They can encash this advantage and can give tough competition to zee Nagini, if it can add +2 TVR. Purely depends on how star presents and promote the serial without new graphics.

Malayalam & Telugu market got refreshed with new graphics which was not much required compared to Star Suvarna. If Star Suvarna doesn't refresh the graphics, soon Dangal or Siri Kannada would grab the viewership of it.
Next sunday we'll get to know if Star Vijay refreshes the channel package! If Star Vijay too does it in tamil, we can expect very soon on Suvarna too!

But whatever the rebrand they do, they wont succeed until they make some changes in the management!
They are premiering Pachakshari tomorrow at 6 pm and the very Next day they are going to air the movie at 11 am?

This is too much ! This week 3pm to 5 pm movies were recently premiered ones!

If people gets the mentality that, however Suvarna is gonna repeat the movie within a week, how they'll watch the movies during it's premiere ?

The management don't have such common sense too?

So weird, I am wondering is this a Star's GEC channel? 😑

Till last year Star Pravah and Star Suvarna were the only GECs where Star wasn't performing good! Now Star Pravah is doing fantastic!
But Star Suvarna, 🤐🤐🤐🤐

Next sunday we'll get to know if Star Vijay refreshes the channel package! If Star Vijay too does it in tamil, we can expect very soon on Suvarna too!

But whatever the rebrand they do, they wont succeed until they make some changes in the management!
They are premiering Pachakshari tomorrow at 6 pm and the very Next day they are going to air the movie at 11 am?

If people gets the mentality that, however Suvarna is gonna repeat the movie within a week, how they'll watch the movies during it's premiere ?

Till last year Star Pravah and Star Suvarna were the only GECs where Star wasn't performing good! Now Star Pravah is doing fantastic!
But Star Suvarna, 🤐🤐🤐🤐
Bro let them fail in kannada market! Then only they will understand. Although I'm fan of star but the kind of strategy they have they don't deserved to be in kannada market. Clearly they're ignoring it.

Sarsu will be 1000% at 9pm on star suvarna
Yes I also thought like this.

Danya of kulvadhu(6.30)- arthigobba kiritigobba (6.30)
Premalokha(8.00)-agnisakhi (8.00)
Sarasu raman- radharamana (9.00)
Sarasu high chance 9.00pm

Last edited:

But Star Suvarna, 🤐🤐🤐🤐
Bro there is no guarante these movies have 3rd,4th or 10 plus airing in TV, also here most of DDF members don't know about Star Suvarna acquired these upcoming dubbed movies for limited or allottede period

Last edited:
Bro let them fail in kannada market! Then only they will understand. Although I'm fan of star but the kind of strategy they have they don't deserved to be in kannada market. Clearly they're ignoring it.
Yeah bro exactly, they were already in that position only, now what is more irritating is they did not use MB and RK wisely, they just filled prime time slots with MB and RK and too many time changes they have made for RK ! The channel is gonna suffer a lot after MB ends..

I think better you should contact Star Suvarna or Mango Mass Media ( Filmnagar ) why Repeating movies in week you will get answer from these companies

Again I am surprised most of DDF members don't know about Satellite Rights Deals like Package movie Deal and Limited Telecast Selected Slots

Yeah bro exactly, they were already in that position only, now what is more irritating is they did not use MB and RK wisely, they just filled prime time slots with MB and RK and too many time changes they have made for RK ! The channel is gonna suffer a lot after MB ends..
They not got Mahabharata, Radha Krishna or any other Dubbed Serials Rights for Free, Star Suvarna business Head done Great job acquiring Rights from original Producers and Mahabharata Rights Going expire June 2021

They not got Mahabharata, Radha Krishna or any other Dubbed Serials Rights for Free, Star Suvarna business Head done Great job acquiring Rights from original Producers and Mahabharata Rights Going expire June 2021

I couldn't understand!
Star didn't give the IP rights to the production house!
Only Sony and others do that!

I couldn't understand!
Star didn't give the IP rights to the production house!
Only Sony and others do that!
Some Serials TV and Digital exclusive Rights not with Broadcaster Star India Network, Mahabharata and Radha Krishna complete Rights with Swastik Productions, Swastik sold every language Dubbing Rights seperately, Mahabharata Telugu Rights Recently Expired from Star maa Hotstar Still not Renewed, Also Mahabharata Hindi Recently expired from Netflix don't know about Netflix renewed Mahabharata or not :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock