Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,151
  • Views: Views 1,556,524
Social media buzz - Premaloka serial ending soon.
It was getting decent 2+ rating at 10pm
Its confirmed? What about 10PM slot? I think, chandra Nandini may take place of that. But no hope at that slot they may bring that serial. Or there is a high chances of Seetheya Rama extending to 1 hour.

Ginirama shifted to 9 p.m. but they will not get viewership at that time because of Naagini serial which is no.1 serial.
No, it's only for this Sunday. Special episode.
Rest of the week it's at 8:30PM

Can anyone tell me how is Ginirama serial going on? Are you people watching it or not and what's the TRP? It's the Remake from No.1 Serial of Colors Marathi 'Jeev Jhala Yedapisa' whose viewers got decreased because of Star and other channels wanted to know how is it doing in Kannada!
In my personal opinion I didn't like it much. Expected it be more impressive than it's now. I stopped watching it from last week.

In my personal opinion I didn't like it much. Expected it be more impressive than it's now. I stopped watching it from last week.
The first few episodes of Ginirama were fine.
But after few episodes, they were slightly dragging it and it became boring. Don't know if the storyline demanded it. Now there is a twist!! Should see how the story will go after this.

Ginirama serial I never feel dragged .Its managed same wavelength from starting. After Kannadathi and Nannarasiradhe it is best /good story line serial in Colorskannada.It will take time to improve its trp.

He will not do serials again I guess.He is doing movies and yes he may come for bbk

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock