Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,319
From this Saturday Drushti from 10pm to 11pm everyday. Scroll running now.
So Premaloka final episodes will air today, tomorrow and Friday!?
Good that they ended that serial, it was a flop serial. If star suvarna would had launched a new serial in place of it then it would have been great.

I think after starting those programs in star suvarna schedule may change. And I feel all serials repeat telecast might start from October 12.

I think after starting those programs in star suvarna schedule may change. And I feel all serials repeat telecast might start from October 12.
7:30am - 8:30am - Suvarna Sankalpa (can extend till 9am based on trp)
Btw 8:30am and 12pm - 1 movie
12pm - bombat Bojana
1pm - 2pm repeat telecast
2pm - s/o savithramma
2:30pm - mathe vasanta
3pm - 5pm repeat telecast

If they shift s/o savithramma n MV to 1hr prior, then they can play 1 more movie, but they won't..

MV or SS can be bought to 10pm slot, as sarva Mangala mangalye n MV had good ratings in the night before launching any new serial at 10pm

During my school days afternoon uta kke manege bartidde ,, Just to watch his show :D
If you guys remember, there was another cookery show aired on Suvarna named Kitchen Kiladigalu which was hosted as well as judged by
Sihi Kahi Chandru and Srujan Lokesh.
Even that show was good!!

If you guys remember, there was another cookery show aired on Suvarna named Kitchen Kiladigalu which was hosted as well as judged by
Sihi Kahi Chandru and Srujan Lokesh.
Even that show was good!!
It was master chief remake. Most underrated show. Hope star brings back

Navashakti darsana new dasara special series coming soon on colors Kannada
vAc20Tc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom