Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,071
  • Views: Views 1,509,881
Channel fans won't go. Show fans might tilt even to zee as nagini 1 and 2 mahasangama episode happening.
As per I have seen murugantu show fans are less
Channel loyal audience is always much more important than show fans
Serial fans are basically online viewers who dont even contribute to trps whereas channel loyal audience is trp audience

Ginirama is becoming treat to watch day by day. Lead actors and dialogue writers are superb 👌
Similar thing is happening in Matte vasantha of Suvarna. Both have became my favourite these days. 😀 Even social media response is good, these two deserve better TV ratings than current..

Yes, but probably the actual promo which they were shooting using green screen (which Robin had shared earlier) is still to come. This is just announcement.
Even if they launch Kala Bairava Rahasya for weekend @6pm and movies at 7pm, it would gain more TRP for the movie and can compete against zee

Even if they launch Kala Bairava Rahasya for weekend @6pm and movies at 7pm, it would gain more TRP for the movie and can compete against zee

Just for fun. Conversation between Zee team lead and Suvarna Promo head Robin on the new show Yediyuru Sidhalingeshwara. 😁

x2UPgQI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock