Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,109
  • Views: Views 1,523,560
dNi5gN1.jpg

Big event happening on this 12th November

Suvarna must telecast this serial on weekends 6pm to 7pm. Rather than watching 30mins 5 episodes, watching 2 episodes of 1hr each on weekends will be more exciting and people would switch on Suvarna on weekends.
This will also boost Movie Slot at 7pm to 10/10:30pm..

Let Radhakrishna continue on weekdays & this one on weekends.

I think no parivar party in star suvarna .Because big event happening on this Thursday .
Today Sarasu team confirmed on FB live that there a big event happening this week and Sarasu lead actors are performing a dance and they are practicing for that. So Suvarna parivara party is confirmed!

No It is launch of new mytho show only I think. They can't do Parivar Party in hurry burry. If they do Parivar Party they might do huge promotion. Making that it takes time.
No.. I think the event will be more than just the show launch. They have invited big guests, I don't think just for a show launch they will invite CM and Puneeth Rajkumar.
And the show name is Suvarna Deepotsava clearly mentioned above. It will be telecasted on 15th or 16th(Deepavali) and high chance of graphics and logo revamp on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock