Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,158
  • Views: Views 1,560,819
Anubandha Awards 2020 Coming Soon

X0VSFdq.jpg
Neck to neck competition between Zee, Star & Colors in coming days..

Something special will also be there in Anubandha awards. I think it may be the celebration of 20 years of Colors kannada

Last edited:
I think it will off air☹
I had a doubt one week before only because of no single promo lagnapatrike airing in colors Kannada.
No I think they will not end. Because it is recently started. Chance is there to change slot or it may shift .

Watched few episodes of Lagnapatrike, it was a good serial with youthfull concepts(office scenes) and with comical touch but failed to get deserved ratings. I think it will end because in promo they have shown that lead pair is not happy with the marriage but now in serial they are ok with it.

Watched few episodes of Lagnapatrike, it was a good serial with youthfull concepts(office scenes) and with comical touch but failed to get deserved ratings. I think it will end because in promo they have shown that lead pair is not happy with the marriage but now in serial they are ok with it.
Somebody was telling Kannada serial always doing remake.but when there is Swamake serials nobody supports and ending like this.

I was really angry for ending lagnapatrike serial.they would have waited another two month.shantam papam can be telecasted at afternoon 2pm.
They should give atleast 5.30 pm slot for lagnapatrike

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock