Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,158
  • Views: Views 1,560,819
Somebody was telling Kannada serial always doing remake.but when there is Swamake serials nobody supports and ending like this.

I was really angry for ending lagnapatrike serial.they would have waited another two month.shantam papam can be telecasted at afternoon 2pm.
They should give atleast 5.30 pm slot for lagnapatrike
Viewers only need entertainment.. It doesn't matter if they get it with remakes or swamakes.. Viewers simply can't watch the swamake serials which doesn't have ability to entertain them..

Viewers only need entertainment.. It doesn't matter if they get it with remakes or swamakes.. Viewers simply can't watch the swamake serials which doesn't have ability to entertain them..
Don't know what's your problem.i didnot replied to you comment.dont come to fight simply.and discussion goes to wrong side.
I have saw some dubbing supporter are saying there is no Swamake serials are in Kannada industry.all are remake serials.
There are many Swamake serials.but peoples are not ready to agree.

Last edited:
I agree. What I observed is kannada market is growing, technically getting stronger, big budgets are coming in. Let the market grow and let kannada audience back to kannada tv channels. Once it consolidates , then eventually different original stories will enter as well just like kannada movies now.

I agree. What I observed is kannada market is growing, technically getting stronger, big budgets are coming in. Let the market grow and let kannada audience back to kannada tv channels. Once it consolidates , then eventually different original stories will enter as well just like kannada movies now.
I am not degrading remake serials.some people are saying no Swamake serial so I replied.
Remake are better than dubbing.if people support remake.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock