Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,140
  • Views: Views 1,550,319
From Dec 9, Nagini 2 will telecast at 9:30pm
Satya at 9pm
Will try predicting zee move.
YNM will end in next probable week . JJ mahasanchike till 9:30 and then launch satya serial via JJ 🤔.

Who will win at 9
Colors vs zee vs star

YNM will end in next probable week . JJ mahasanchike till 9:30 and then launch satya serial via JJ 🤔.

Who will win at 9
Colors vs zee vs star
Some fb page posted it's launching from Dec 9(Wednesday), now that post seems deleted..

Zee will take a lead with JJ viewers..

Second place will be tie with colors and suvarna..
Suvarna has the potential, but there is 1hr gap btw social serials due to RK(Devotional viewers). Driving normal viewers again back at 9pm might be challenging till something comes up btw 8-9pm.
Colors kannada has plus point of N.Radhe at 9:30pm and gilirama which has 3.5+ TVR now.. Now the show will have minimum TRP better than previous..

Last edited:
Some fb page posted it's launching from Dec 9(Wednesday), now that post seems deleted..
Zee will not reveal their plans so soon. I think timings is fixed but the page leaked it so they might have forced to delete it

Who will win at 9
Colors vs zee vs star
I think Colors will lead both slots 9 (small margin) and 9.30pm .

Muddulakshmi mahaepisodes from coming Monday @7.30pm.

RadhaKrishna reduced to 30 mins.

I suspect they will bring Manasella neene in between 7.30pm to 8.30pm

Muddulakshmi mahaepisodes from coming Monday @7.30pm.

RadhaKrishna reduced to 30 mins.

I suspect they will bring Manasella neene in between 7.30pm to 8.30pm
They must shift Muddulaxmi to 8pm and Manasella Neene to 7:30pm

⚡Reason:
1. 7:30pm has highest viewers and leading the channel. High chances the new show can retain after rebrand of the channel.
2. Muddulaxmi has core audience and they can continue at 8pm too without much loss.
3. If Manasella Neene comes at 7:30pm, then Shruti naidu will take 7-8pm slots (Sangharsha and MN) both are from same production. They can do many mahasangama easily to boost the TRP.
4. MN lead is from Laxmi baramma which telecasted at 7:30pm slot, some chances of fans can follow watching this too.

If Suvarna Superstar gets hit, they can bring to 9:30pm - 10:30pm similar to Telugu channels trends.. (as these slots are more aquired by news channels now)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock