Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,151
  • Views: Views 1,556,819
Many had said ginirama is flop. But now it's rating has increased so much even entering top 15 .
Colors Kannada serials launch trp will always be less then they will slowly increase
Lol not many!! I was the one who said ginirama is flop but that based on past results nd i even said that show will not gain ratings nd i accept that 🙂🙂

Lol not many!! I was the one who said ginirama is flop but that based on past results nd i even said that show will not gain ratings nd i accept that 🙂🙂
Its maybe he said generally ( social media based). Nannarasiradhe also same opinion calling flop serial in trp update pages (starting time) .

Colors kannada Serials doesn't get good rating because of channel revamping .all are new Serials viewers not settled with channel and previous old serial viewers moving to other channels. Now viewers are coming back again to channel because other channel Serials old .

Its maybe he said generally ( social media based). Nannarasiradhe also same opinion calling flop serial in trp update pages (starting time) .

Colors kannada Serials doesn't get good rating because of channel revamping .all are new Serials viewers not settled with channel and previous old serial viewers moving to other channels. Now viewers are coming back again to channel because other channel Serials old .
But i also said na that ginirama is flop so im ok with it nd i accepts that!! not big deal

I'm not talking abt dream DTH I'm talking about FB comments.
Fb comments some time effects serials. But in dreamdth we have some idea on how the serials may go. So you saying flop is different from people who purposely say flop

Last edited:
At the time of Badalavaneya Belaku event :blush2:

The mega episode only on Sunday.
Badalavaneya Belaku curtain raiser: 1:30pm Sunday
Badalavaneya Belaku:6pm Sunday
Badalavaneya Belaku repeat: 10pm Sunday
BB repeat: 9am Monday

Suvarna Superstar : weekdays 5pm, 11pm and morning 9am(Tuesday)

Note: schedule subject to change at last moment as usual by Star Suvarna

Star Suvarna could have done marathon telecast of newly launched #Sarasu in this weekend to attract more viewers instead of repeat movies till it settles.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock