Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,058
  • Views: Views 1,504,028
Mostly Udaya will bring new serial to 5 5.30 6 6.30.
And also chance of moving kavyanjali and yariyuvalu to afternoon slot.akrati mostly will move to 10.00pm.
According to source udaya will brings 8 new serials

I don't know why MGM ending is been this big. I heard some Instagram pages giving speculation about some serial ending. They are just doing it to gain followers only.

I don't know why MGM ending is been this big. I heard some Instagram pages giving speculation about some serial ending. They are just doing it to gain followers only.
That page is playing like news channel.😡

Its Just a speculation. MGM is the highest rated among the four. Nobody will k!ll the winning horse. Rukku might come between 8-9 by reducing RK half an hour.
I guess MGM moving to new slot, maybe Bigg Boss coming on Colors Kannada weekdays Primetime 9.30 slot and Colors No 1 serial Nannarasi Radhe maybe moving some other Good slot, Shantam Paapam slowly moving to Weekend.

coming to Star Suvarna Rukku will not come in 8 - 9, Both Radha Krishna and yet to announce timings of Yediyur Siddalingeshwhara will airing in between 8 - 9.

Last edited:
According to me they don't bring biggboss in colors Kannada.they don't effect serials ratings like last year.rakhsabandhana serial was getting 3tvr after slot change it was getting 0.7tvr.even there is rumors that magalu Janaki new episodes coming soon in colors super.

All new serial in colors Kannada doing well.
If biggboss in ck.then why they brought new serial hoomale and shantam papam.
Also another new serial comming soon as of unofficial sources.it may replace mgm.

Last edited:
According to me they don't bring biggboss in colors Kannada.they don't effect serials ratings like last year.rakhsabandhana serial was getting 3tvr after slot change it was getting 0.7tvr.even there is rumors that magalu Janaki new episodes coming soon in colors super.

All new serial in colors Kannada doing well.
If biggboss in ck.then why they brought new serial hoomale and shantam papam.
Also another new serial comming soon as of unofficial sources.it may replace mgm.
Viacom will bring Bigg Boss on Colors Kannada not in Colors Super, also they don't want loose Nannarasi Radhe Viewership in front of Zee Kannada, Star Suvarna and Udaya TV New Serials in 9.30 Slot, So they can Change timings of that serial.

Viacom will bring Bigg Boss on Colors Kannada not in Colors Super, also they don't want loose Nannarasi Radhe Viewership in front of Zee Kannada, Star Suvarna and Udaya TV New Serials in 9.30 Slot, So they can Change timings of that serial.
Nannarasi radhe won't decreases ratings with other it is very strong as of now.if changes slots than only decreases.changing slot as of now is impossible all serials in colors Kannada is big competition to each other.
Already magalu Janaki reairing is confirm so 95% chances of biggboss in colors super.

Fiction and non fiction viewers are different.if they want biggboss in colors kannada.then they should ready to go out of top5 channel list.they have worked hard to get back their fiction viewers .so no chances in colors kannada.last year all serials of Colors Kannada was struggling so they moved biggboss to Colors kannada.or it would have continued in colors super.As of biggboss is needed to Colors super not Colors Kannada.
Colors super will end 4 dubbed serials and will bring new serials along with bbk8.we need another competitive channel to see competition more interesting.

Last edited:
Nannarasi radhe won't decreases ratings with other it is very strong as of now.if changes slots than only decreases.changing slot as of now is impossible all serials in colors Kannada is big competition to each other.
Already magalu Janaki reairing is confirm so 95% chances of biggboss in colors super.
Yes . I agree.
As of now Bigg Boss is needed for colors super only , not any other channel.
I don't know here why some people are saying that colors kannada wants Bigg Boss now. However it is going strong. And it may even cross Zee kannada its stories are good now a days.
Colors kannada is going strongly & competing Zee Kannada. Its viewers had attached to fiction. Coming days still more viewers will be there for NR. So no chance of Bigg boss at 9PM or 9:30PM. Hoomale does well in upcoming days.
Colors super need revamp now. It is needed viewers now. And that can be done only by the Bigg Boss.

Last edited:

Fiction and non fiction viewers are different.if they want biggboss in colors kannada.then they should ready to go out of top5 channel list.they have worked hard to get back their fiction viewers .so no chances in colors kannada.last year all serials of Colors Kannada was struggling so they moved biggboss to Colors kannada.or it would have continued in colors super.As of biggboss is needed to Colors super not Colors Kannada.
Colors super will end 4 dubbed serials and will bring new serials along with bbk8.we need another competitive channel to see competition more interesting.
Yes . I agree.
As of now Bigg Boss is needed for colors super only , not any other channel.
I don't know here why some people are saying that colors kannada wants Bigg Boss now. However it is going strong. And it may even cross Zee kannada its stories are good now a days.
Colors kannada is going strongly & competing Zee Kannada. Its viewers had attached to fiction. Coming days still more viewers will be there for NR. So no chance of Bigg boss at 9PM or 9:30PM. Hoomale does well in upcoming days.
Colors super need revamp now. It is needed viewers now. And that can be done only by the Bigg Boss.
Well Good Expectations, But Reality won't happening these Expectations and you people thinking only Colors have Strong Fiction, than Zee Kannada and Star Suvarna Serials not doing well :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock