Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,401
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,612
Did anyone watch Sa Re Ga Ma Pa finale yesterday?
Did it have pixelation issue?
Last year's finale live had the issue.
Even yesterday I watched online using Xtream.
There was pixelation issue....
I don't know why this is happening...Many other shows get live telecasted it doesn't have this issue!
Atleast when I watched around 11pm, I observed that audio and video was not in sync in SD feed. Not sure if it was the same in HD as well.

Atleast when I watched around 11pm, I observed that audio and video was not in sync in SD feed. Not sure if it was the same in HD as well.
Yes.Audio and Video were not syncing in HD feed also specially when the winner Srinidhi Shastri sang Nadamaya dong. Prior to this also the telecast was pausing for a while.It was happening only during live telecast. During commercial breaks there weren't any issues.

Rukku, starts from January 4th at 8:30PM on
Star Suvarna and Star Suvarna HD.
rEuypQz.jpg

Seetheya rama will end by Jan 3rd

Radha Krishna will move to 10pm slot and can retain 3+ TVR new slot

Rukku will start at 8:30pm and can retain 3.5 minimum TVR in worst case and if YSL gets success at 8pm slot, then the same TRP can drive Rukku too. If Rukku become successful, it can drive Sarasu (as now mytho viewers not carry forward)

Seetheya rama will end by Jan 3rd

Radha Krishna will move to 10pm slot and can retain 3+ TVR new slot

Rukku will start at 8:30pm and can retain 3.5 minimum TVR in worst case and if YSL gets success at 8pm slot, then the same TRP can drive Rukku too. If Rukku become successful, it can drive Sarasu (as now mytho viewers not carry forward)

They could have launched Rukku at 10pm only and continued Radha Krishna on 8:30pm..So that mythological viewers from YSL wouldn't have shifted..

They could have launched Rukku at 10pm only and continued Radha Krishna on 8:30pm..So that mythological viewers from YSL wouldn't have shifted..
Launching Rukku at 10pm is very risk. Suvarna not strong at 10pm slot, premaloka struggled to get 2TVR. Also, Rukku serial is rural based and requires early slot..

Rukku not launched in 7pm slot, as it clashes MGM of colors.

The better timings was,
RK at 7pm
Rukku at 8:30pm
Sangharsha at 10pm (as Shruti naidu can get 9:30pm to 10:30pm, but again it clashes Bramhagantu Zee)

So the final slot which they can end up is

Rukku at 8:30pm
RK at 10pm (previously it was getting 4.5+ TVR, now at least they can achieve 3TVR easily without much risk) and also channel is promoting seetheya rama as last episodes. So high chances at 10pm

Note: The slots again might change by channel head, as they act purely on tomorrow's weekly TRP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom