Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,401
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,660
Looks like confusing, anubandha awards only 4hrs? 2hrs+2hrs
What is Colors kannada cinemaostava?
Any premier movies for anubhanda awards .Colors all years used to premier movies during the anubhanda awards
No this time Anubandha awards time length is much. May be colors super relaunch party & Ckc cinemotsava is the reason. Anubandha awards will normally runs as previous according to me.

No this time Anubandha awards time length is much. May be colors super relaunch party & Ckc cinemotsava is the reason. Anubandha awards will normally runs as previous according to me.
They would have telecated ck cinemaostava next week of anubhanda awards.
Colors super pogram should telecast on colors super.

Decreasing the timing of anubhanda awards is not good according to me

Decreasing the timing of anubhanda awards is not good according to me
That's what I am saying Anubandha awards will telecast as normal (as previous) this time they added to that colors super party and ckc cinemotsava.

Last edited:
Heard that Rukku will telecast at 8:30PM From Jan 4th (not officiall).. It means Radha Krishna going to end? :unsure::sad:

Heard that Rukku will telecast at 8:30PM From Jan 4th (not officiall).. It means Radha Krishna going to end? :unsure::sad:

May be Radha Krishna will be shifted to 10pm.

Seetheya Rama might end. They might not
show the story after the war. Or they might shift seetheya rama to other slot.

ChandraNadhini dubbed serial telecasting only on Sunday 1or 2 hour bad move / worst move if channel intention (max reach in prime time viewers) was telecasting 4to5weeks only for then shifting another slot its ok , otherwise if this not get trp skipping scenes/ ending early so it will just another one add for Star Suvarna team .

Radha Krishna offair from Jan 4th and rukku will telecast at 8:30 pm on star Suvarna (trustfull unofficial source)

Back
Top Bottom