Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,447
Kannada paaru is very different and not copy from mudda mandaram.
Even sembaruthi is not as such remake from mudha mandharam

In all languages, according to them they change the script,happens in both zee and star !

No as such remakes are being done by the channels!

They are dragging Sarasu serial so much.. bad screenplay and direction. I think these people wasted another good story... no wonder why it is getting low ratings...🤦
Star network made worst decision by launching Mohor all at a time in southern languages, they should've waited and they should have seen the response in kannada ,later one by one they should've remade like they did foR Pandian stores and Karthika deepam!

Star Maa lost 7pm in urban in the very launch week of Guppedantha manasu, they shifted the top third serial of telugu to 9.30pm and even then, they lost 9.30pm in U+R itself!

Hope tamil version Kaatrukkenna veli gets 6pm / 10pm slot!

@Rajpatil98

They are dragging Sarasu serial so much.. bad screenplay and direction. I think these people wasted another good story... no wonder why it is getting low ratings...🤦

Star Suvarna is worst channel from Star.
They have wasted all good concepts like
Pandian Stores, Sreemoye (inti nimma asha),
Ke apon ke por (puttamalli), Mounaragam, etc and now this Sarasu (mohor remake) .

Star Suvarna only muddulakshmi serial achieved success others all became flop shows so Suvarna proved that they are weak in remakes and can't do remake.

So now what I think is Star Suvarna should try some original serials instead of remakes.
If then also they don't achieve success then the chain will continue remakes-original-balance, etc.

Star network made worst decision by launching Mohor all at a time in southern languages, they should've waited and they should have seen the response in kannada ,later one by one they should've remade like they did foR Pandian stores and Karthika deepam!

Star Maa lost 7pm in urban in the very launch week of Guppedantha manasu, they shifted the top third serial of telugu to 9.30pm and even then, they lost 9.30pm in U+R itself!

Hope tamil version Kaatrukkenna veli gets 6pm / 10pm slot!

@Rajpatil98

Mostly Star channels in all languages are doing well except kannada so their was no need to launch this serial very soon.

Star Maa 9pm serial is worst 👎 story at that time many people may be watching Zee Telugu.
9pm slot is very weak and now after changing time of vadinamma they even lost their viewers.

See I have said you that it's not good decision changing vadinamma timing but you said no they did good.

They are also dragging YSL with unnecessary drama even after one week the main character Siddalingeshwara not yet arrived.

Star Suvarna is worst channel from Star.
They have wasted all good concepts like
Pandian Stores, Sreemoye (inti nimma asha),
Ke apon ke por (puttamalli), Mounaragam, etc and now this Sarasu (mohor remake) .

Star Suvarna only muddulakshmi serial achieved success others all became flop shows so Suvarna proved that they are weak in remakes and can't do remake.

So now what I think is Star Suvarna should try some original serials instead of remakes.
If then also they don't achieve success then the chain will continue remakes-original-balance, etc.
They could have used the same story line and flow what it is in original. But Star Suvarna is like "No. We are very talented and we will make it even better" as a result, the end product is pathetic. Same happened with almost all serials.

I think they have taken their audience for granted and showing crap. Definitely audience will shift to its competitors. No wonder.

For now (during evening prime time), I feel only Yediyuru Shri Sidhalingeshwar has good storyline and making. Hope it will get better and deserving ratings. Muddulaxmi is good but they are dragging it too...

Maybe I felt it as dragging because I was comparing it with star plus mahabharat
Probably. But even in Mahabharata it takes so many episodes to reach to the main characters and story. It all depends on how you see the story.

I watch HD version of Suvarna so I'm enjoying every bit of the YSSL. Art department, cinematography and editing are great. So I didn't felt it boring or dragging. Not sure what happens in future.

(Star Suvarna HD is best to watch Suvarna shows. SD version quality is pathetic. 😁)

Back
Top Bottom