Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,438
Star network made worst decision by launching Mohor all at a time in southern languages, they should've waited and they should have seen the response in kannada ,later one by one they should've remade like they did foR Pandian stores and Karthika deepam!

Star Maa lost 7pm in urban in the very launch week of Guppedantha manasu, they shifted the top third serial of telugu to 9.30pm and even then, they lost 9.30pm in U+R itself!

Hope tamil version Kaatrukkenna veli gets 6pm / 10pm slot!

@Rajpatil98
I agree with your point they shouldnt have launched all mohor versions at time but we need to give time to telugu version of mohor as this show pace is very slow (in original nd in all remakes as i watched first week of shaurya nd felt that pace is very slow) nd abt pandian stores remake in telugu versiin audience needs to adjust to new slot then we can say anything abt this changes

I agree with @Rockyy Bro, StarSuvarna is Worst Entertainment Channel of Star India.
Nothing Works With This Channel!
Be it Original Serials / Reality Content / Awards like Filmfare South. It has wasted so many successful concept of Star India. The Channel is totally unprofessional. Idk what's wrong with the team, if I'm not wrong Star Suvarna is managed by an enitity of Star which mostly handles all of southern Channels expect maa network. It handles channels like Vijay & Asianet which is one of the strongest Channels of Star.

I agree with @Rockyy Bro, StarSuvarna is Worst Entertainment Channel of Star India.
Nothing Works With This Channel!
Be it Original Serials / Reality Content / Awards like Filmfare South. It has wasted so many successful concept of Star India. The Channel is totally unprofessional. Idk what's wrong with the team, if I'm not wrong Star Suvarna is managed by an enitity of Star which mostly handles all of southern Channels expect maa network. It handles channels like Vijay & Asianet which is one of the strongest Channels of Star.
Most of the things seem to be worst in Star Suvarna.. Just check their social media handles.. Especially Youtube.. Totally annoying and irritating way of handling social media handles.. From them one channel can learn how one should NOT handle social media, how one should NOT do remakes !

During November I was happy for Suvarna because they became no2 consistently for 3 to 4 weeks, but the happiness last only for a month! And Star Suvarna deserves this!!

Most of the things seem to be worst in Star Suvarna.. Just check their social media handles.. Especially Youtube.. Totally annoying and irritating way of handling social media handles.. From them one channel can learn how one should NOT handle social media, how one should NOT do remakes !

During November I was happy for Suvarna because they became no2 consistently for 3 to 4 weeks, but the happiness last only for a month! And Star Suvarna deserves this!!
Agree with your Last Line! They Totally Deserve This. Can't Believe This Unprofessional Channel is part of such Big Network. It has Spolied the name of Star. I thought after Revamp StarSuvarna will come at right track with new fiction/reality content but I was wrong. StarSuvarna needs a new team ASAP specially the one who will handle social media accounts. If you look at Vijay/StarPlus/StarSports social media accounts, it's totally well Managed

Probably. But even in Mahabharata it takes so many episodes to reach to the main characters and story. It all depends on how you see the story.

I watch HD version of Suvarna so I'm enjoying every bit of the YSSL. Art department, cinematography and editing are great. So I didn't felt it boring or dragging. Not sure what happens in future.

(Star Suvarna HD is best to watch Suvarna shows. SD version quality is pathetic. 😁)
Everything is good in YSL.. Only annoying thing is that the music director is using/copying same old age music tunes..

Star Suvarna is worst channel from Star.
They have wasted all good concepts like
Pandian Stores, Sreemoye (inti nimma asha),
Ke apon ke por (puttamalli), Mounaragam, etc and now this Sarasu (mohor remake) .

Star Suvarna only muddulakshmi serial achieved success others all became flop shows so Suvarna proved that they are weak in remakes and can't do remake.

So now what I think is Star Suvarna should try some original serials instead of remakes.
If then also they don't achieve success then the chain will continue remakes-original-balance, etc.
It also happens by the choice of production house. In Bangla genre, SVF, Blues, Magic Moments and Acropolis make the best cinematography and direction alongwith cast and story. Choice of a good production house is very important. And I guess, STAR Suvarna, being at 3rd position, doesn't get the best cast and production house, alongwith their blunder of bad decisions capability.

Last edited:
Agree with your Last Line! They Totally Deserve This. Can't Believe This Unprofessional Channel is part of such Big Network. It has Spolied the name of Star. I thought after Revamp StarSuvarna will come at right track with new fiction/reality content but I was wrong. StarSuvarna needs a new team ASAP specially the one who will handle social media accounts. If you look at Vijay/StarPlus/StarSports social media accounts, it's totally well Managed
STAR Suvarna has done away with graphics and ident tune very soon. Now, they rarely give the tune of their ident. And promos of shows are not given regularly. Idk what they are doing. STAR Jalsha and Pravah are best in the North regional side. Suvarna needs to learn from it's sister channels. There is hope for it, till, as it's viewer count has increased from 200 M AMA to 250 M AMA this week.

After revamp of Udaya tv it may cross star suvarna & can climb to 3rd position. However it is strong in weekends & new serials are coming soon & some classics is coming soon in new way. All should get atleast 3+tvr new serials.

Back
Top Bottom