Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,380
-Dangal and siri kannada can tap rural audience with targeted shows. It's better if both remain FTA. They should focus on good dubbed contents. I don't think they are strong enough to compete with rest with original shows.
- colors super can be youth oriented channel. Bigg boss, rerun of old shows, few dubbed ones are good to go.
- it would be better if Sony acquired Kasturi

-Dangal and siri kannada can tap rural audience with targeted shows. It's better if both remain FTA. They should focus on good dubbed contents. I don't think they are strong enough to compete with rest with original shows.
- colors super can be youth oriented channel. Bigg boss, rerun of old shows, few dubbed ones are good to go.

Sony will not enter in any language market already they didn't get what they needed in Marathi so I don't think they are interested to launch any regional channel at this moment.
First they will need good positioning and viewership of Sony Marathi then they will think to launch any channel.

But what I think is currently launching any new channel and that too in a market which is crowded with big players here achieving breakdown is very difficult so don't know what will SPN do now!

@JollyLNB what do you think bro?

SiriKannada trying Swamake original serials. I agree that they can't directly compete with big players. But that doesn't mean that these originals will take less TRP than good dubbed content. They are trying their best to brand themselves and improve the current viewership. They already have 4 dubbed old serials and with that as a first step, putting their second step now..

Recent auditions will give chance to new comers and also saves the budget. Even when suvarna was new, they had only fresh faces

Last edited:
Another blunder From star suvarna they posted poster of ajji 2.O in social media and in tv also they given title card for this movie and suddenly cancelled the premiere
This shows their insecurities..
I have deactivated my HD feed..

Back
Top Bottom