Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10,399
  • Views Views: Views 1,592,348
Suvarna has done masters in wasting potential remakes from sreemoyee to mohor to yeh hai chahte
Let's see the ratings of YSL and Rukku after shifting RK to 10pm..

My guess YSL will get ~4.5TVR for the launch week and improve in second week
Rukku 4.5+ TVR, just because of Ramji.(hope cycle is not used here 😁)

The channel needs daily impression to be uploaded in all social platforms. Currently it is being stopped after lockdown. And they have stopped Manasella Neene promotion. They should give promotion to all serials equally.

Let's see the ratings of YSL and Rukku after shifting RK to 10pm..

My guess YSL will get ~4.5TVR
Rukku 4.5+ TVR, just because of Ramji.(hope cycle is not used here 😁)

The channel needs daily impression to be uploaded in all social platforms. Currently it is being stopped after lockdown. And they have stopped Manasella Neene promotion. They should give promotion to all serials equally.
They have to improve overall. All other STAR channels do better in terms of production quality, execution and SM handling. Then only, they can get fruit of hard work. Like ZEE Kannada did for Satya and Colors Kannada did for Bahubali Kannada.

They have to improve overall. All other STAR channels do better in terms of production quality, execution and SM handling. Then only, they can get fruit of hard work. Like ZEE Kannada did for Satya and Colors Kannada did for Bahubali Kannada.
After the end of Mahabharata, they are having good production houses like Shruthi Naidu(Manasella Neene), Ramji (Rukku), Naveen Krishna (YSL). Sihi kahi Chandru (Bombat bhojana)

Don't know about Sarasu production house, no interest to must watch or curiosity. The first promo itself revealed the story, looks like simply dragging story much.. Already people have watched Kamali with similar starting story

YSL, daily content delivery is clean and clear..

Must change the social marketing team

Last edited:
But rajpatil Bro you are forgetting muddulakshmi and matte vasantha both are gud serials and doing very good also the new mythological serial is gud others are like very boring sarasu mansalla neele sangharasha are all very boring I don't know their Trp but i think they not getting good Trp.

But rajpatil Bro you are forgetting muddulakshmi and matte vasantha both are gud serials and doing very good also the new mythological serial is gud others are like very boring sarasu mansalla neele sangharasha are all very boring I don't know their Trp but i think they not getting good Trp.
Muddulaxmi ,jeeva hoovagide nd matte vasanta are only 3 shows are doing well for channel

Back
Top Bottom