Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,063
  • Views: Views 1,506,801
Bepanah was just 184 or 185 episodes. Idk how many episodes more remaining in Prema Baraha, guess it will end after airing all the episodes.
Yes it will off air after airing all episodes.
Only few episodes are left.

Anubandha Awards Janauary 15th, 16th & 17th at 7:30PM.
MlHRurv.jpg

dcteF56.jpg

Last edited:
Some reports saying colors super fiction team has tied up with Sony fiction team to produce content for channel. 5(originals)+2(dubbed) serials will launch on colors super in the month of February.
Hindi dubbed shows like muddu bangara and ashoka serials will be retained. Along with it new dubbed series internet wala love story and shubharamb and lav kush also likely to get dubbed to early slots ( noon )

Some reports saying colors super fiction team has tied up with Sony fiction team to produce content for channel. 5(originals)+2(dubbed) serials will launch on colors super in the month of February.
Hindi dubbed shows like muddu bangara and ashoka serials will be retained. Along with it new dubbed series internet wala love story and shubharamb and lav kush also likely to get dubbed to early slots ( noon )
I thought Viacom-Sony deal was called off. Is it just put on hold or completely cancelled?

Unless the merger deal is still on, it is unlikely that Sony's fiction team working for a Viacom's channel.

I believe the show rights is with Sony and not with the production houses and currently Sun network has dubbing rights of many such Sony shows.

The stage and presentation does not look that grand... Low budget?

Just look at Zee kutumba awards stage 😍
Source
No colors never does the stage like palace except on 2016. And international stages are not too much decorative . They are always plain and modern.
You can't tell it as low budget. Location itself costs more than taping of zee kutumba

No colors never does the stage like palace except on 2016. And international stages are not too much decorative . They are always plain and modern
Agreed. But the Anubandha awards stage doesn't even look plain or modern. I just felt outdated. Anyway it's my personal feeling...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock