Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,056
  • Views: Views 1,500,237
What happened to Akash Deepa serial is it coming Or not? Because no promo from many days i think it will take time for star suvarna to bring akash deepa.

What happened to Akash Deepa serial is it coming Or not? Because no promo from many days i think it will take time for star suvarna to bring akash deepa.
They are airing promos daily. Not stopped. But they delaying too much to announce the date...

Only 2 Promos till now. 2nd promo came at 14 january till now no new promo or launch date suvarna is delaying this serial launch.
They are delaying as high expectation Rukku flopped each week, sangharsha is doing far better than this serial. They are in shock mode after seeing the promo of Madyahnada manoranjane and bigboss timings.. It wood take time to announce the timings..

They are delaying as high expectation Rukku flopped each week, sangharsha is doing far better than this serial. They are in shock mode after seeing the promo of Madyahnada manoranjane and bigboss timings.. It wood take time to announce the timings..
Akash deepa may become Hit as it is new good concept.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock