Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,064
  • Views: Views 1,507,562
Star Suvarna can increase its viewership by swapping 9pm and 8pm slots..
8pm slot viewers are devotional.. they will never watch 8:30pm show.. After Muddulaxmi if social drama serial is telecasted, then viewers will continue. If not, they will change channel and never comeback again to watch at 8:30pm. Do you agree

Star Suvarna can increase its viewership by swapping 9pm and 8pm slots..
8pm slot viewers are devotional.. they will never watch 8:30pm show.. After Muddulaxmi if social drama serial is telecasted, then viewers will continue. If not, they will change channel and never comeback again to watch at 8:30pm. Do you agree
No then YSL will also fail . But they can try because who knows what can get success

After few days they can swap sarasu to 8pm and YSL to 8:30pm.. so most Muddulaxmi viewers will shift here too..

They can't directly shift Rukku to 8pm, as this clash with Geetha of ramji. It's a good try

Mithuna rashi of colors Kannada ending soon. The slot leader mithuna rashi has been there for 2 years on channel and it's popularity has been witnessed even in other languages like in Gujarati mithuna rashi is remaked as rashi rikshawali and is no.1 in Gujarati even dubbed in Bangla and odia

Mithuna rashi of colors Kannada ending soon. The slot leader mithuna rashi has been there for 2 years on channel and it's popularity has been witnessed even in other languages like in Gujarati mithuna rashi is remaked as rashi rikshawali and is no.1 in Gujarati even dubbed in Bangla and odia
What about Nannarasi Radhe & Hoomale timings after bbk8?? I think Nannarasi Radhe may shift to 10PM or 10:30PM. Hoomale may shift to 6PM according to my guess.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock