Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,092
  • Views: Views 1,514,070
Replacement of Puttagowri maduve?

Krishna sundari at 6pm sure
6:30pm and 7pm slots will be there..
And heard one of the popular prime time serial hero changed and if the rating decrease, timings will change to other slots.
10pm slot will replace if it fails after bbk end.
I guess Hitler kalyana will be at 7pm. ZK aired July 19th as launch date but postponed later. MGM came up with wedding ceremony as a counter to ZK new launch.
6.30 slot might be the one. But I think it would have been better for 7.30 slot. Paaru is boring, could be shifted to 6.30 slot

what I heard is Krishna sundari will be shifted to afternoon slot. 4 new serials are coming to ZK

I guess Hitler kalyana will be at 7pm. ZK aired July 19th as launch date but postponed later. MGM came up with wedding ceremony as a counter to ZK new launch.
6.30 slot might be the one. But I think it would have been better for 7.30 slot. Paaru is boring, could be shifted to 6.30 slot

what I heard is Krishna sundari will be shifted to afternoon slot. 4 new serials are coming to ZK
My guess is hitler kalyana 7pm, puttakanna makkalu 7:30,then paaru shift to 6:30,krishna sundari may shift to 12-1pm

Again time change in Star Suvarna from next monday
Inti nimma asha at 3pm,
Suvarna Super Star at 5pm

Again time change in Star Suvarna from next monday
Inti nimma asha at 3pm,
Suvarna Super Star at 5pm
6pm slot?

Suvarna management is too worst.. No story tellers.. just TRP hungers.. fear of loosing afternoon slots with Zee as it was the only working for them till now..

One or the other day it will go to noon slot, check now they r repeat telecasting it bw 12-1pm
Shifting to noon slot will be a good move, it will strengthen afternoon ratings for ZK. Also 7.30, 8, 8.30 slots are getting saturated with story line. Eventual shuffling of these shows is necessary

Shifting to noon slot will be a good move, it will strengthen afternoon ratings for ZK. Also 7.30, 8, 8.30 slots are getting saturated with story line. Eventual shuffling of these shows is necessary
Still 4-5 serials in the line as raghavendra hunsur sir said. They will surely see the ratings of 8-10pm slots and bring serials according to that.

Still 4-5 serials in the line as raghavendra hunsur sir said. They will surely see the ratings of 8-10pm slots and bring serials according to that.
They have long term plans.. They know how to market well n get those targetted viewers back.

They will launch any new shows only when opponent is getting weak. Also there will be a good program on sat Sun before launch to promote well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock