Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,088
  • Views: Views 1,513,373
Actually Raja Rani is getting good response in the social media. All comments are positive. But, we should wait for the ratings.
Bro many people don't like this type of show.
I didnot liked bringing their personal topic in this show.they would have started the show with games or tasks

Actually Raja Rani is getting good response in the social media. All comments are positive. But, we should wait for the ratings.
The show is for 25+ audiences who are going to marry and married.. It is exploring the value of relationship and not just game. Let's see it's rating..

Now people are slowly adjusting to new anchors apart from Anushree, Akul and Anand. And new judges apart from same 3-4 permanent seats for all shows.

New serial Puttakkana Makkalu (ಪುಟ್ಟಕ್ಕನ ಮಕ್ಕಳು)
Coming soon on Zee Kannada & Zee Kannada HD.
yOO18oF.jpg

Last edited:
Hoping for one of best reality show ,promo is good hoping for huge success.
Star Suvarna had improved lot .
Where CK Is doing useless shows like RajaRani I don't know what they are doing in that show.before I thought game show.but only it is filled with drama.
And also using same stage for all reality shows.
The concept is so good. I watch this show in Telugu and it's 🔥. Coming weeks it will get interesting

What might be the timings?
Replacement of Puttagowri maduve?

Krishna sundari at 6pm sure
6:30pm and 7pm slots will be there..
And heard one of the popular prime time serial hero changed and if the rating decrease, timings will change to other slots.
10pm slot will replace if it fails after bbk end.

Last edited:
Replacement of Puttagowri maduve?

Krishna sundari at 6pm sure
6:30pm and 7pm slots will be there..
And heard one of the popular prime time serial hero changed and if the rating decrease, timings will change to other slots.
10pm slot will replace if it fails after bbk end.
Which channel hero?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock