Discussion Kannada Serials and Reality Shows Update

• Thread starter DreamFan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10,048
  • Views: Views 1,496,076
Alok Jain will be the new Business Head of Star Suvarna, who is presently the EVP & Business Head, Disney & Star's Telugu business(Star Maa).
He has received the additional responsibility of Bangla GEC Star Jalsha and the forthcoming Odiya GEC Star Kirano along with Kannada GEC Star Suvarna.
Hope he doesn't spoil Star Jalsha which is getting good viewership in bengali market and new upcoming Odiya channel.

Looks like kamali is not going to end another 1 year.according to update pages ramji have taken the director post.

SaReGaMaPa Championship Launch will be aired for 6hrs.
On Sat and Sun 7:30 - 10:30 (3hrs each on Sat & Sun)

Last edited:
SaReGaMaPa Championship Launch will be aired for 6hrs.
On Sat and Sun 7:30 - 10:30 (3hrs each on Sat & Sun)
I think it creates record trp. According to me it will 12+ Tvr.
Yth will badly fells around 2-2.5 Tvr.
They don't know how to do reality show.spoiled the show's Name.Only talking ,other then that nothing is there.
There are 16 contestants, highlighting only 4 members 🤦🏻‍♂️

Star Suvarna Radha Krishna 🦚 will be completing 500 episodes in next 2 episodes. Suvarna's worst management not airing a single promo from many months and they forgot that this serial saved them during lockdown.

They don't know how to do reality show.spoiled the show's Name.Only talking ,other then that nothing is there.
I don't know what's wrong in it 😂. Simply you are criticising it. They are doing it properly. There is no need to copy saregamapa . Both are unique. What ever shows CK will bring it will take time to build it's base. The one thing they should watch is building empire by making multiple season both star and colors don't do that so brand establishment fails

I don't know what's wrong in it 😂. Simply you are criticising it. They are doing it properly. There is no need to copy saregamapa . Both are unique. What ever shows CK will bring it will take time to build it's base. The one thing they should watch is building empire by making multiple season both star and colors don't do that so brand establishment fails
they are highlighting only 4 contestants,why not others??

UAyuhEj.jpg

Last edited:

No way high chance 7-9 TVR bcz of ipl​

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock